Favorite video game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slurgly

What's your favorite video game, and what console is it for? Mine is probably Star Wars Battlefront 2 for PS2.

Soul Calibur 2, Gamecube version.

Edit: And I've thought about making a level based on Hoth or Endor from SWBII once (, altered to make it more Sonicy though, ) but I still haven't gotten around to learning to use Doom Builder.

Chrono Trigger for the Super Nintendo. Bunch of other 16-bit games near the top of the list, as well.

my favorite all time game is...

POKEMON RUBY!!

:mrgreen:

and by the way shu soul calibur is the worst game i have ever spent 30 pounds on

1. Tetris Attack/Panel de pon (SNES)
2. Final Fantasy V (SNES)
3. Trackmania United (PC)
4. SSBM (GCN)
5. Super Mario World (SNES)

The list goes on and on, mostly listing 16-bit favorites.

What's with all these useless polls? Not the topic itself, of course, but the literal poll up top? What the HECK does a "Star Wars WAD for SRB2" have to do with favorite games?

Shadow Hog said:
What's with all these useless polls? Not the topic itself, of course, but the literal poll up top? What the HECK does a "Star Wars WAD for SRB2" have to do with favorite games?
Fixed.

1. S&K3
2. New Super Mario Bros.
3. Super Smash Bros. (N64, GC, and Wii)
4. Kirby Air Ride
5. Sonic Rush
6. Sonic Rivals
7. SADX
8. SA2B
9. KH2
10. KH: CoM
11. Sonic Heros
12. Sonic Riders

Since when was Shadow Hog a mod? Good for you, man. You people should really start announcing these sorts of things.

But I digress. This is a topic that's been nagging at me for the longest time, so I'm just going to take the best games I can think of off the top of my head and try to sort them out. It's hard for me to play favorites with any of them, and my preferences fluctate depending on how recently I've played a game, and how much I've played it (S3&K would be pretty high up on this list if it weren't so stale for me now), so yeah, my opinion isn't really final.

1. Silhouette Mirage
2. Metal Slug 3
3. Alien Soldier
4. Twinkle Star Sprites
5. Radiant Silvergun
6. Dynamite Headdy
7. Panorama Cotton
8. Sonic 3 & Knuckles
9. Croc: Legend of the Gobbos (Sentimental reasons, mostly)
10. Clockwork Knight (2, namely, but they're both practically the same game)

I am a man of fine taste. On a side note, Mystic, Twinkle Star Sprites is right up your alley, you should totally get into it. All of you should. It's loli galore, and I really need someone worthwhile to play with.

I'm not a fan of loli, I just prefer Panel De Pon over Tetris Attack because overly cute fairies just plain fits better in a game filled with rainbows and pastel colors than Yoshis. It's all about consistency.

Also, the final boss in Panel De Pon is a _lot_ cooler than Bowser =P

Mystic said:
I'm not a fan of loli, I just prefer Panel De Pon over Tetris Attack because overly cute fairies just plain fits better in a game filled with rainbows and pastel colors than Yoshis.
You should still play it.

1.Sonic Next Gen (PS3)
2.SSB (N64,GCN,Wii)
3.KH2 (Ps2)
4.Michael Jacksons Moonwalker (Arcade Version)
5.Halo (PC)
6.World Heroes (Arcade)
7.Billy Hatcher (GCN)
8.S3&K (Genesis)
9.Mario Part 1-7 (N64,GCN)
10.KH1 (PS2)

Well,top ten. :D

I am utilizing every fibre of my being to abstain from criticizing most all of you on your poor taste in games. Be thankful, now.

Could you guys quit having useless conversations and just answer the question. After Star Wars Battlefront 2 as my favorite, here are my other ones:

2. Super Smash Brothers Melee. Gamecube
3. Kingdom Hearts 2. PS2
4. Spiderman 2. PS2
5. Tony Hawk's Underground. PS2
6. Sonic Rivals. PSP
7. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. GBA

1. Super Smash Bros Melee
2. SA2:B
3. SADX
4. Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
5. Animal Crossing
6. Metroid Prime Hunters
7. Sonic Mega Collection
8. Sonic Heroes
9. Mario Kart DS
10. Excite Truck
These are only my favorite games that I have played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back