Oldest game you own

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have Pokemon Red and Blue, a pair of Game Boy Pocket systems, and an old game link cable for the latter.

Bonk's revenge for the very first nintendo gameboy with the green screen. Fun to play, but I lost the batteries.

The oldest game that I got is Contra, this game contains a lot of games, this game contains Super Mario Bros as well, all those games have not got a save sistem, my oldest console is broken and I can not play those games again.

I'll Begin said:
"Super Mario Bros." Game and Watch.

After that, it's probably one of my PlayStation or N64 games. A pretty big gap. I also have FIFA 96 for PC, that's pretty old.
I forgot Megarace, Jump Start: First Grade, and all that shareware stuff like Commander Keen and Jazz Jackrabbit I had on my old computer back in the W3.1/W98 days.

I got a picture of my Game And Watch, by the way.

My oldest game I owe is Sonic 1. But Most of my old games are either Sega genesis, or the old Game Boy classic games such as Kirby's Dream Land 1.

mine is...

Metroid prime forMY first christmas in Cicero
Sonic adventure DX diretors cut but then scratched

Well, the oldest gaming system in the family is a rather large black and silver console (Might be atari, intellivision or something else) that plays Pong, second oldest would be my Sega Master System which comes loaded with Sonic 1 (First game I ever played).

SparkTheHedgehog said:
Bonk's revenge for the very first nintendo gameboy with the green screen. Fun to play, but I lost the batteries.

That game is great.

I think mine is Sonic 1. I think I had Hyper Thunder Blade before that, not sure.

My oldist game is Donkey Kong country. The reason for this is becuase when the gamecube first came out my parents told me to trade my all my n64 and snes stuff in game crazy for the gamecube. I guess I forget donkey kong country but it is too late now. I also have pokemon trading card and dragon warrior III but those are more modern.

A chess board from 1988. You did not say video game! ;-P

(O.K. it's inside the video gaming forum... *runs away*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back