Tabletop RPGs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowJacket

The unreliable judge
So, me and Chase were talking about tabletop RPGs in #srb2fun earlier and sharing various stories, and I know a few other people in this community have played them before as well.

I was wondering if people here are interested in playing a few games in future on irc. I'd be happy to run games if that is the case, and I'd post a few suggestions for games to play if people show an interest.

Other than that, share interesting RPG stories if you got 'em.

Mostly we were speaking about Rogue Trader but from what I know Whackjood has other games available and if not there are always online resources that can easily be grabbed.

Something I've always been interested in trying was Pathfinder due to the different unique classes in it.

Mostly we were speaking about Rogue Trader but from what I know Whackjood has other games available
Yeah, I'd be willing to run any of the following

#1: D&D (any edition, normal run of the mill fantasy)
#2: Dungeon World (Very simple system for some goofy fantasy adventuring fn)
#3: Rogue Trader (Space pirate shenanigans in the Warhammer 40k universe)
#4: Vampire the Masquerade (Vampires in the modern world)
#5: Engine Heart (Small robots roaming the world after humanity is gone, think Wall-E)

I've played 7th Sea and the fan made Homestuck RPG before as well, but I'd rather not run them because they are pretty badly designed in terms of game mechanics.

Something I've always been interested in trying was Pathfinder due to the different unique classes in it.
I actually have't played Pathfinder yet. I really should get around it.

I've played 7th Sea and the fan made Homestuck RPG before as well, but I'd rather not run them because they are pretty badly designed in terms of game mechanics.

I actually have't played Pathfinder yet. I really should get around it.

The main thing that really interests me in it is the advanced players thing which not only adds 6 new classes but a bunch of specialization options for the base 3.5 D&D classes.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in 3.5 high-level campaign if we could find a regular time to schedule it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back