needing help with srb2jte!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sontails

can anybody help me with srb2jte? everytime i try to enter srb2jte it says "error fmod.dll was not found" can anybody help me solve this problem so i can play srb2jte?

p.s. iv'e been asking everywhere. :roll:

1. Use better grammar.
2.Use the srb2jte EXE.
3.You don't add jte to srb2, unless you are adding the wad.
4.If it doesn't work, try beating a level in normal srb2 and then use the jte exe.

sontails said:
By the way, could you help me make a avatar?

Don't put such a space betweeen sentences like that.:|
Use capital letters for the beginning of sentences, and names.Don't forget that the word "I" is always capitalized.

Be sure it is less than 10kb in file size.
It also has to be less than 128 pixels in height and width.

Go to the avatar control panel.
Put in the URL of where you got the picture or the location of it on your computer.
Then click "submit" and your done!:wink:

Oh god.

Ok, first of all:
1.Download the launcher from the www.srb2.org site.
2.DRAG the Srb2jte.exe IN to the SRB2 folder.
3.Start up the launcher.
4.You see the thing that saids "Alternate Exe" with a space saying "Srb2win"? Replace the "Srb2win" with "Srb2JTE".
5.Check the box that saids "Alternate Exe".
6.Click start.

If you can't follow this, you really need help.

Also, do not use srb2jte.wad in srb2win.exe. If I catch you using it in 1.09.4, I will report you. Hangout servers and the like are not allowed on the SRB2 Master Server.

SRB2JTE is not a stand-alone mod. It does require SRB2 to work.
When you download the ZIP and open it, it will contain SRB2JTE.exe, and SRB2JTE.wad. BOTH of these files must go into the same folder that SRB2 is in. Otherwise, it will not have access to the data it needs in order to run.
If you have the SRB2 launcher, open it up, and look for 'alternate EXE'. Check the box, and type in 'SRB2JTE'. Check whatever other options you wish.
If you do not have the SRB2 launcher, than simply double-click SRB2JTE.exe.
If you wish to play SRB2JTE in OpenGL mode, create a TXT file. Write in it "srb2jte.exe -ogl". Rename it to 'SRB2JTEOGL.bat'. You'll get a pop-up asking if you want to change the file extension. Click Yes. Then, double-click the new .bat file whenever you want to play SRB2JTE in OGL mode.

Here, I can make it simple for you without a block of text.

• Drag SRB2JTE.exe into your SRB2 folder.
    Double click SRB2JTE.exe

The EXE graphic looks like a red atom.

Just download the ZIP, open it, and drag it's contents into the SRB2 folder. It should not be complicated at all.

..what? I have no idea what you mean. Just put the SRB2JTE files in with the SRB2 files. What's so complicated about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back