• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tapika the fox said:
Yes.
As in 'Teh pwn.' In l33t next gen means 'Teh pwn.'
Yay for SMS liking my level! Yay! :3

Nah, I'm just glad the level finally features something else than just a straight-similliar looking path that only take place in the air. No we've got a little place some actual details. I've been working on the level too. Gave it a exit, a secret, more variety in the air path, and a nice little emmy joke.

Did you edit the level wad I gave you SMS?
And BTW, I found this pwnsome Next Gen Coast like zone thing (I forget x.x) So I'll try starting it one day soon. I cannot make dash panels unfourtunetly, so RGX/Flame must add it.

The nextgen Coast level you're thinking of, Tapika, is Probably Wave ocean. Yes, it freakin' PWNs after seeing Zero9teen Play it.

7. Day to Night capablilities.

This was removed from the actual game.

How are you going to do the gameplay for all the characters aside from Sonic? Use the melee SOC for Knuckles/Shadow/Amy/Blaze? And have an automatic Ringslinger thing for Tails/Rouge/Omega? The project sounds great, anyway. ^o^

Aww what i was looking forward to that. well i suppose it isn't lost yet. this wad still has it right. It does doesn't it. Please tell me you won't remove it! It can't be removed!!! DON'T YOU DARE REMOVE IT!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I feel you didn't read my post so I'll post it again.

Question for the Sonic Next-Gen character wad.

Are you going to add the same abilities from Sonic The hedgehog(XBOX360) to this wad?

Example:
When you press the number 2(like from the bayside_hill.wad which pressing a number will change your character) your shoe changes blue which gives you max speed once you move.

True Hyper Sonic said:
I feel you didn't read my post so I'll post it again.

Question for the Sonic Next-Gen character wad.

Are you going to add the same abilities from Sonic The hedgehog(XBOX360) to this wad?

Example:
When you press the number 2(like from the bayside_hill.wad which pressing a number will change your character) your shoe changes blue which gives you max speed once you move.

I hope they aren't, because then that will make Sonic run VERY slowly, normally, like in the game. =/

Lupo Aro said:
I hope they aren't, because then that will make Sonic run VERY slowly, normally, like in the game. =/

I heard Cueball was making a special exe for this mod. I dunno how much of that is true, but if he can do it, it'll be great. Just imagine the speed of the game when there's a exe for Sonic next gen. We might be able to make really fast speed zones, instead of using crappy remakes with only boosts, rails, and lightdash to slightly speed you up.

/me look at screen shots and comes back drooling and babbling like an idiot "GAHBLAHUBLIBULAMAHHAHHAAAAAAAH!!!'

Lol. I was looking at the screen shots and my 2 year old cousin came up and saw it then said "I like that picture!"

Speaking of Mach speed Zones, I know its possible to make, but the thing that bothers me is the fact if both action stages and mach speed stages can exist in the same wad without ******* everything up.

This is all you need to do to make a mach speed Zone.

1. We need to clone the nextgensonic wad with a clone, lets dubb him nextgensonic2 or machspeed sonic.
2. Change sonic's attributes. From now on, put sonic's speed to max, make spindash and thok disabled, and put sonic's jump height lower so he jumpss more to the ground.
3. Also, since levels can choose what characters you have to play as, make the levels make you play as this sonic and remove him from the character selection screen.
4. We need something similar to the SRB2 riders soc. but instead of stopping when hit, sonic keeps running at his max speed without stopping.
5. We need a new soc now, we need a Soc that always make you in strafe mode, you can never change back.
6. Make a mach speed level and your done.

Unless we make two diffrent wads (action stage wads and mach speed Wads), this isn't gonna work.
Remember, SOCs affect every charcter in the game. Unless we figure a way to make SOCs that only affect one specific character, making both action stages and mach speed stages together, is impossible.

It seems that we that we definetly need a new EXE to pull everything off.

Draykon said:
RGX, you do know it's possible to make a SOC that only effects a single level :P.

For real? Then I guess it is possible, but we still need to copy of the nextgen character and change his stats. Then we have mach speed zones.

RgxSuperSonic said:
Speaking of Mach speed Zones, I know its possible to make, but the thing that bothers me is the fact if both action stages and mach speed stages can exist in the same wad without ******* everything up.

This is all you need to do to make a mach speed Zone.

1. We need to clone the nextgensonic wad with a clone, lets dubb him nextgensonic2 or machspeed sonic.
2. Change sonic's attributes. From now on, put sonic's speed to max, make spindash and thok disabled, and put sonic's jump height lower so he jumpss more to the ground.
3. Also, since levels can choose what characters you have to play as, make the levels make you play as this sonic and remove him from the character selection screen.
4. We need something similar to the SRB2 riders soc. but instead of stopping when hit, sonic keeps running at his max speed without stopping.
5. We need a new soc now, we need a Soc that always make you in strafe mode, you can never change back.
6. Make a mach speed level and your done.

Unless we make two diffrent wads (action stage wads and mach speed Wads), this isn't gonna work.
Remember, SOCs affect every charcter in the game. Unless we figure a way to make SOCs that only affect one specific character, making both action stages and mach speed stages together, is impossible.

It seems that we that we definetly need a new EXE to pull everything off.

Or you could just use wind. :roll: Just not to fast. It causes chaos

Hey, this looks great so far! But can I ask a few things?

1) Is there going to be Town Stages?
2) What about a shop, where you can use your rings for special items? (Like real game)
3) Will you add cutscenes to the game? So its like the real thing? (I suggest using real ones, if you are going to do this I'll get em!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back