• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SSG3's Works in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change of idea... I'm currently working on making drill go in the ground.
I've attached some sprites that I gave up doing for drill... if anyone can make something better, just PM me. (It's in a zip file because I'm too lazy to upload all of them at once on this post)

Attachments

• Drill (BETA).zip
    7.7 KB · Views: 262
I did this in my spare time, WITH MD2 model. Who thinks this should be put into the submissions? (note: the error in the gif is because i added the wad 2 times in a row)
srb20056.png

SerpentineTepidArrowana.gif

ShowyDefenselessKid.gif

It's been awhile since I posted here. Life stuff, I guess...
Sure, these aren't my sprites. The front shows a very slightly edited version of SMBX's Mega Mushroom, with the rotations made by Super Tails. the Mobj code and other lua coding was made by me.
RIP HMS in coop. Since mega players can hurt others in coop regardless of friendlyfire (and even team-mates in team match/ctf), HMS is now considered NERFED (or 3 times OP if he gets it)

Yes, I remember the chat we had about HMS in your server. AND HE WITH THE MUSHROOM IS INDEED EVEN FASTER!!! (But I am now thinking about seeing if HMS if slower the mega mushroomed character.)

(But I am now thinking about seeing if HMS if slower the mega mushroomed character.)

This doesn't really make sense on what you're trying to say. Please explain it a little better so I can understand what it is, whether it be testing the speed if mega players with HMS in a race, nerfing HMS further when he gets the mega mushroom or giving an OP move to Mega Sonic/FSonic that can kill HMS instantly when he gets run over by them.

Honestly, I think using the mega mushroom gimmick in the vanilla levels are kinda destructive, I'd suggest you make a level that perfectly performs the gimmick and still can make the level completable.

SSG3, I was thinking about testing to see if HMS is faster or slower then a MEGAFYED character. Sorry for the confusion in my comment.

Good news to you bomberman blast fans (if any): The project isn't dead yet!
SpeedyImpeccableHyracotherium.gif

It's just... slow progress, that's all...

If you want bombs to explode bustable blocks then you always could check in code of Silver he has some bustable block destroy functions for his Psycho-Boost or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back