2. PSO series
3. Power Stone series
4. SSB series
5. Zelda Series
6. Mario Kart series
7. Naruto Clash series
8. Animal Crossing DS
9. NBA Street Series

Anyone who has been chatting with me on IRC for longer than a month should probably know what I'm about to say next.

Thief: The Dark Project and Thief II: The Metal Age.

I do enjoy the sneaking around, and the pilfering of valuable objects.
I also enjoy the 6-second load times and the unwaveringly high framerates that come naturally to playing these pre-millenia games.
These games I know I will replay many times over.

What I'm currently playing these days is Dark Messiah Might and Magic. A released-within-the-past-year type game. Long load times and constantly low frame rates suck. But I do love the combat in this game. Quite involving and fun.
And a website devoted to performance tweak guides I recently found has allowed me fair framerates and not so abysmal load times. Yay!

You know Playah, I would of actually guessed your favourite game is Hexen, based on how many times you bug people to play it. :P

aw geez my favorite game...dang thats a hard one mainly cause i have too many games that are my favorite too list i mean i could fill up a good 8 or 9 pages with all the games that are my favorite :o

uhhhh... Well, any horror game is a favorit to me but the best game is Dino Crisis 1 and 2 for the PSone. It was created by the people that did resident evil and it was better thain RE because you can move when you shoot and the camra follows you OMG!!!!111

I apologise for that last nobish part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back