Shadow WAD released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultrasonic04 said:
Sonniku why dont u just call him up and ask him if hes Donnyku? Instead of just thinking that he is.

It is a theory, not a judgement. Wait um not a think? That doesn't seem right.... Not a fact that I declared true. Yes it seems odd but works better than the rest.

That Shadow wad is really cool. Now all they have to do is make an Amy and a Cream, then we'll all be happy.

Let me remind you people that we didn't make it. A fan named Donnyku made Shadow. It still boils down to "If you make it, we will upload it."

So if I were to make a Barney skin, you would upload it? :lol: Just kidding. That would be everyone's worst nightmare. *Barney hits Sonic with a ring-"I love you!"*

Of course I'd upload Barney. Imagine the humiliation of being slaughtered by a bright purple dinosaur.

Yeah. AHHHHHHH BARNEY! (Baarney hurls rings at Tails). STOP! NOOOOOOOOO!!!! (Jumps off into a death pit) Whooo. I'm safe from that....that...monster.

It gives me knightmares too...as in the irresistable urge to play the Meta-Knightmare minigame on Kirby: Nighmare in Dream Land for some reason. :lol:

:D I would love to see someone make a Barney skin. I just think that would be so funny to see Barney. We could make him like Knuckles and he can do a super hugging attack while he glides!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back