Bad Luck Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just post your bad luck times or someone in your family's.

For me, I once wore a pair of different shoes because of the school rush hour. They both looked the same at first, but then my friend pointed it out.

Now for the real reason I'm posting this.

Yesterday, after the long day at the beach, we went to a restaurant. In the table was my sister, my girl cousin, and my boy cousin. The thing that happened was that the salt was in the middle of the table, and my boy cousin dropped it, and we started talking about bad luck for like 10 seconds. The waiter took our drink order, he left, and when he came back, he had a full tray of 6 drinks. And what happens? He dropped my cousin's root beer on his leg.

The second thing that happened was that when we were waiting for the food, my cousin already drank all of his soda. The waiter came by, pointed at him, and said, "I'll get you another root beer." Nothing happened until I told him, "Haha he winked at you! He likes you!" Obviously joking, he wanted me to switch seats anyway, but I said no.

And finally, every now and then his mom came to us to ask something while rubbing my cousin's upper arm. Well when we were eating, the waiter came with a new drink to refill me, and my cousin's mom came in and did the same as usual. When they both leave, my cousin told me, "Damn guys, I thought that was the waiter rubbing my arm!"

I have had bad luck MANY MANY times...my worstbad luck thing was 2 years ago when I got grounded for 6 months for playing SRB2 while I was already grounded (I had gottan away with this before...but that day was justa bad day).

And this year...I got grounded for one week for not having my shoes on...which was stupid.........

When i thought there was a burglar in home...
And i ran outside and fell over some stairs then i ran to our neighbours, but they weren't home so i kept running and i arrived back home when i noticed it was just rat who made the noise... :eek:

moonlander said:
When i thought there was a burglar in home...
And i ran outside and fell over some stairs then i ran to our neighbours, but they weren't home home so i kept running and i arrived back home when i noticed it was just rat who made the noise... :eek:

lol
No useless/one word posts. kthx

My bad luck is when I was 9 me my sister and my dad were on a bike ride in the forest and we came across this huge field with a steep hill with stone and we decided to have a race to see who can get there the fastest. I was just behind my dad and my sister and my bike was going so fast it went out of control and i Couldn't move the bars slowly it was very fast and I thought oh great and I flipped over the handlebars and crashed on the floor and my body was just rolling down the hill while getting cuts allover me. I got down there I won but I was ok but I was in intense pain I had blood all down my knees to my feet and I got loads of cuts I got massive cuts on my elbows and blood dripping down there and I got a lot of cuts on my chest. god almighty did I cry like mad.

But I settled down while I was walking then I tripped over some rocks while I was waking back with my bike and my knee wounds started bleeding again
but we got home and most of my body was in bandages I have a lot of scars on my knees and elbows but I had to stay off school for a week because of the injuries

Don't evade the curse filter.

Heheh...What's a curse filter?

Anyway, it was when it was after school, I was walking to the bus stop with my friends. They got on their bus and went off. My bus came, and I was looking for my dollar to get on. It wasn't there. I paniced, and I used my phone to ring my mum. I waited for TWO HOURS for my mum to pick me up. And what was worse, A storm picked up, and it flooded next morning.

Yeah, I don't know how to spell panic.

EDIT: Thanks for the spelling, HYPERKNUX.

GCFreak said:
Heheh...What's a curse filter?

Anyway, it was when it was after school, I was walking to the bus stop with my friends. They got on their bus and went off. My bus came, and I was looking for my dollar to get on. It wasn't there. I panicked, and I used my phone to ring my mum. I waited for TWO HOURS for my mum to pick me up. And what was worse, A storm picked up, and it flooded next morning.

Yeah, I don't know how to spell panick.

OMG lol... :mrgreen:

I also remember me sitting on the roof, but my mom didn't know i was there and she closed the window...
i was up there for 3 hours without anyone hearing me :eek:

you did spell it rightish just take the k out

my other bad time was when me my sister my boy cousin and my girl cousion and my aunt went to the park 5 years ago and we went to the park an thunderstorm came and we jumped into a boat which had a inside part an we all fitted in there to shelter. there was a big air gap and I was looking over the park and a bolt of lightning nearly hit the boat and it nearly hit me as I was sat by the gap. and we got out of the boat to leg it back to my cousins old house and more lightning bolts were in the park. my cousin was like uh oh and me and my girl cousin started to panic. my sister didn't give a damn. and we ran for 30 minutes back to my cousins house!. 2nd scariest thing happened

Sorry for the curse filter there sorted out post
I didn't know what a curse filter is

Curse Filter (Kurss Fill-tur)
n.
A program on some message boards that actively alters all posts to censor curses/swears/cusses/Bad words.
Evading the curse filter is purposfully mispelling or partially censoring bad words, causing the filter to not recognize them and not censor them.
Bad words MUST be completely censored. It's pointless to censor them if you can tell what they are anyway.

Anyway...
I was walking on the beach with my mom and dad. It was cold, so I was wearing a jacket.
I was walking towards them (They were a distance away), and I pass a beach boulder, and I fall into 'Quicksand'.
It's not as dangerous as they make it out to be. It's watery rather than sludgy. And I could climb out with no problem.
Except that I'm now wearing a jacket soaked in ice-cold water...

Here's another one.
We were tending our horses that we used to have. I was standing next to a wheelbarrow, my parents were doing something a small distance away.
I attempt to sit on one of the handles from inbetween the two. The wheelbarrow and I topple over backwards, and I hit the ground. But I didn't get a scratch, bruise or nuthin'. So I promptly shot up on my feet, and shouted "I'm okay!" waving my arms.
My parents witnessed the whole scene and burst out laughing when shouted.

Oh man, do I remember mine well.

It was a normal summer day, same as usual ones. We were having a garage sale outside. I forget what I was doing at the time, but I walked out of my bedroom door strutin' my stuff. I slammed the door behind me and my middle finger hurt like hell. I ran around the hallway crying my head off, (as I was only 8 years old at the time) screaming my head off at my little brother. My mom eventually showed up at the scene and had me wash the bloody finger. When the water hit the horribly cut tip I could feel that it was only half way on. Worse still, I had to wait on the front porch for my step dad to show up and take me to the hospital. When I got there I had to do more waiting in the waiting room. (go figure :roll: ) When it came time for the needle I freaked out. After all the stitching and stuff was done everything went smoothly. (thank god)

All and all, fliping people off was never the same. *killed*

Billy said:
Oh man, do I remember mine well.

It was a normal summer day, same as usual ones. We were having a garage sale outside. I forget what I was doing at the time, but I walked out of my bedroom door strutin' my stuff. I slammed the door behind me and my middle finger hurt like hell. I ran around the hallway crying my head off, (as I was only 8 years old at the time) screaming my head off at my little brother. My mom eventually showed up at the scene and had me wash the bloody finger. When the water hit the horribly cut tip I could feel that it was only half way on. Worse still, I had to wait on the front porch for my step dad to show up and take me to the hospital. When I got there I had to do more waiting in the waiting room. (go figure :roll: ) When it came time for the needle I freaked out. After all the stitching and stuff was done everything went smoothly. (thank god)

All and all, fliping people off was never the same. *killed*

Heheh, I didn't get all that, but I got a splinter with a peice of metal inside and it hurt like the devil cursed. I chickened out with the needle and I was begging for Pain Killers, even though I didn't have some :(.

Yesterday I went fishing at the sea near a pier with some friends and I caught a Velvet crab they have colored markings on them and I picked it up by the shell and when I let it go I accidently dropped it on my foot and it pinched me as well. I've got 2 wounds out of that. I didn't drop it that high it was just a bump

Yesterday, we were going to amsterdam with my sis, dad and his friends.
They had to pick us up, but they were 4 hours late...
When we arrived the friends of my dad wanted to go to a café...
But we said we won't go.
After that we were walking around when they went into a small street.
You know what was in that street?

Yeah that's right... It was full of... how do you call that in english... uuhm whores?

I got really REALLY mad at my dad's friends, called a cab and went home...

Agh that was the worst day of my life...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back