(My soc, not flames) After Images aren't workin properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here is what's happening. I'm making a SOC that makes spinning after images. But the problem is, I can't figure out, how to make them face the direction the player is spinning. Anyone know how to fix it? I got a link for the soc so those of you who are going to help, can try it out.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nwlfhc
(I'm only making this so I get the hang of making SOC's)
=SF94=

Stop putting apostraphes after common and plural non-contraction words.

For the facing thing, isn't there a command that makes the object face it's target? Would that work?

Chaos said:
It's this stupid keyboard, my Dad is using mine and I'm not used to this one at all.

Chaos said:
For the facing thing, isn't there a command that makes the object face it's target? Would that work?

Tried it, didn't work.

If you want the After images face the player, use A FindTarget (Set var1 to 0 to make it look for a player) and use A_FaceTarget in combination with it.

sonicfreak94 said:
Chaos said:
It's this stupid keyboard, my Dad is using mine and I'm not used to this one at all.
Not an excuse! *smashed with a stop sign*

Although, aren't you better off using PrettySRB2 for afterimages? It's client side, so it doesn't modify your game like a SOC does.

I'll Begin said:
Although, aren't you better off using PrettySRB2 for afterimages? It's client side, so it doesn't modify your game like a SOC does.

I'm just doing this so I can get the hang of SOCing. It's fun, so I wanna know how to do these things, so If I make a SOC, there wont be a question topic on every one I make.(Not counting this one >.>).

And pretty SRB2 is still better because the after images spin while you are. On my soc, they spin when they are stopped. I guess I'll release it anyway though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back