Connection to the master server problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I've been hosting games ok, but then last night it told me that the connection to the master server failed, and I therefore couldn't have any multiplayer games. It's happened everytime since. I want to know whats going on, and how to fix it. thanks.

there are none so say nothing :) but if you get more I think you need new internet or faster internet :(

That won't help. I'm not sure what the problem is, but don't go around telling people how to do things you don't understand, Nega. :/

well if you are wondering running software during the irc chat can cause abort to the chatroom and well it is casued by you playing through net when on the net somewhere else so um that is all I can say from my expiriences :(

nega-sonic said:
well if you are wondering running software during the irc chat can cause abort to the chatroom and well it is casued by you playing through net when on the net somewhere else so um that is all I can say from my expiriences :(
Uh. No. That's totally incorrect, incoherent, and the law straw.

Learn to type proper English. Learn to spell. Learn to think about what else could possibly cause that, as there is no physical way you could disconnect from IRC because of a renderer mode, unless your IRC client is REALLY bad.

1 week tempban. Get a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back