OpenGL rendering issues

Natronium

Hi so, I dont know if its my laptop or a program issue but for some reason OpenGL wont work properly above 640x400 for me. Anything higher starts making these weird stretch lines on the screen. It's like theres a piece of the screen that I can still see, but anything outside that box becomes stretched. I have a Radeon Vega 10 Graphics card. Not dedicated I know but I didnt think that was a big problem for a game like this (except castle eggman maybe lol). Kinda new to the custom Sonic game scene other than Sonic World so so please help of can, thx 🙏🏾🙏🏾

You should post a screenshot. Anyway try changing the resolution while in software, and then switching to OpenGL. That should work, I think.

Hi so, I dont know if its my laptop or a program issue but for some reason OpenGL wont work properly above 640x400 for me. Anything higher starts making these weird stretch lines on the screen. It's like theres a piece of the screen that I can still see, but anything outside that box becomes stretched. I have a Radeon Vega 10 Graphics card. Not dedicated I know but I didnt think that was a big problem for a game like this (except castle eggman maybe lol). Kinda new to the custom Sonic game scene other than Sonic World so so please help of can, thx 🙏🏾🙏🏾

You should pick the exact resolution of your pc, or at least one that has the same aspect ratio. Go to displays settings and see the number so you can pick it for the in-game resolution too.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back