SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Editing

Old 08-07-2019   #1
graaltalesans

Default shar shadow

[SIZE="<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">1</font></font>"][/SIZE] hey estoy haciendo un personaje llamado sharp shadow es como pointy sonic de chrispy pero siendo un shadow bueno espero que les guste/hello i'm doing a character called sharp shadow is like pointed sonic chrispy but being a good shadow i hope you like it

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

It is still in development but I tell you that in some months you may already be ready but in short story ah sprites less

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

graaltalesans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019   #2
Red The Pyrohog
SMB1 Mario for SRB2

Nice Sprites, Nice Idea.

Though... You know how Pointy Sonic has lua? Can you do the same with Shadow? [Y'know, with adding memes and all dat.]
Old 08-09-2019   #3
graaltalesans

hey ehmm you don't know but I'm sucking the pointy lua for his things because it will be like a pointy but being shadow with his abilities many by the way but balanced I will also have skills for tag and I mean that if I looked at things and I have a dab which is a request of chrispy and a dance that I haven't been able to do by the way

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...4/srb20071.gif

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...483/PSETZ1.gif

(graaltalesans received a warning for this post: Use correct grammar and spelling.)
Old 08-09-2019   #4
Red The Pyrohog
SMB1 Mario for SRB2

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT.

LET ME INFORM THE ONE WHO GAVE THIS PERSON A WARNING.

It isn't HIS fault that he doesn't have ENGLISH as his FIRST LANGUAGE. He didn't grow up in an English country, so HE HAS NO CONTROL OVER HIS LANGUAGE. HE HAS TO LEARN THE ENGLISH, AS IT ISN'T HIS MAIN LANGUAGE.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND.

(Red The Pyrohog received an infraction for this post: Act like a mature adult. Use some common sense when posting.)
Old 08-09-2019   #5
MascaraSnake
aka SpiritCrusher

First of all, calm down. It's only a warning. It has literally no consequences, it's just a reminder of the forum rules.

Second, we're well aware that not everybody here is a native English speaker and we don't except anyone's English to be flawless. What we do except is some attempt at actual punctuation so that your posts are readable. This is what graaltalesans got the warning for.
MascaraSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019   #6
blacc

Excuse me, but.. "shar"?
Old 08-10-2019   #7
Red The Pyrohog
SMB1 Mario for SRB2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacc View Post
Excuse me, but.. "shar"?
I think he forgot the P. It's supposed to be Sharp Shadow. [Basically, Pointy Sonic, but Shadow.]
Old 08-11-2019   #8
graaltalesans

I will put the skills I have planned for sharp

---------- Post added 08-11-2019 at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-10-2019 at 10:25 PM ----------

run on the walls for 5 seconds as in the shadow game the hedgehog, teleportation, lihgt dash, which has 8 frames to run
and that activates the skating sound, that does not have the meme
, that when he sees pointy sonic and his friends he gets an emotional ball of dark chao that symbolizes is how I hate you and tremble a lot (ehmm it is the emotional ball of a dark chao and it is supposed to shake as well as I hate you and if you take a look much one of the team hero from pointy sonic comes out the exclamation as well as I want you away and the exclamation will be very much) maybe change of expressions to what I look at and now the tag abilities the chaos lances (this can be left loaded so that be stronger, you will also have a cool dawn to throw another one like 2 seconds), chaos blast (the chaos blast will work at 100 rings)
Old 08-15-2019   #9
XleederTH
íReremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red The Pyrohog View Post
ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT.

LET ME INFORM THE ONE WHO GAVE THIS PERSON A WARNING.

It isn't HIS fault that he doesn't have ENGLISH as his FIRST LANGUAGE. He didn't grow up in an English country, so HE HAS NO CONTROL OVER HIS LANGUAGE. HE HAS TO LEARN THE ENGLISH, AS IT ISN'T HIS MAIN LANGUAGE.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND.
It's actually his fault, he should at least make sure he writes the language to upload his work here.
Old 08-23-2019   #10
STFyt

Default Stf

IS GOOD!

Your sprite style is so similar to chrispy's! Hehe ..
Discord tag: Elemental Fox#2214
E-mail 1:pinedapaholo12@gmail.com
E-mail 2:paholohacealgo@gmail.com
STFyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019   #11
Sinny33
Yes. Sonic and Gun exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by graaltalesans View Post
I will put the skills I have planned for sharp

---------- Post added 08-11-2019 at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-10-2019 at 10:25 PM ----------

run on the walls for 5 seconds as in the shadow game the hedgehog, teleportation, lihgt dash, which has 8 frames to run
and that activates the skating sound, that does not have the meme
, that when he sees pointy sonic and his friends he gets an emotional ball of dark chao that symbolizes is how I hate you and tremble a lot (ehmm it is the emotional ball of a dark chao and it is supposed to shake as well as I hate you and if you take a look much one of the team hero from pointy sonic comes out the exclamation as well as I want you away and the exclamation will be very much) maybe change of expressions to what I look at and now the tag abilities the chaos lances (this can be left loaded so that be stronger, you will also have a cool dawn to throw another one like 2 seconds), chaos blast (the chaos blast will work at 100 rings)
I think it would be better if it was put in like a list
Sinny33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019   #12
graaltalesans

Default the cool

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...12/unknown.png
Old 09-14-2019   #13
ImmenseShoutmon

This looks awesome! I hope to see the completed character in the future.
ImmenseShoutmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019   #14
XleederTH
íReremy

Good work on this man, I hope to see this done. Wish you luck!