Im surprised that there is no Jojo mod for SRB2

Sonic_Kujo

My guess is that it is hard to make since each Jojo that is seen have very detailed abilities, for example Diavolo with his time skip and especially those part 8 and part 7 stands, they are so confusing.

Last edited:
it is a za warudo lua and then type in commands god then you are a God.pk3 I renamed the mod to God.pk3 when I downloaded it it was too much OP

Certain abilities probably wouldn't be too difficult to make. Hermit Purple would probably just work like Bandages' tether, Hierophant Green would probably just be projectile spam, Magician's Red would probably just shoot a fireball, Crazy Diamond would probably just give rings to friendly players, The Hand would just pull enemies closer and hit them if they are already close, Sex Pistols would probably just shoot homing shots, etc.

Others on the other hand might be more complicated, such as Killer Queen, Echoes, Sticky Fingers, Moody Blues, King Crimson, etc. I'm not even really sure what Hamon could even be aside from a stat buff or something.

Overall the most intimidating thing is probably the prospect of how many wildly different abilities there are. Make one, and people will start whining to have their favorite character's abilities added in. If whoever was working on it wanted any hope of pleasing everyone, they'd have to make it into a large scale ability pack, which would take a really long time, a lot of creativity, and a ton of coding skill to make.

To be honest you're asking for too much Sonic_Kujo, I may be a JoJo fan but I have no where near enough skill to make jotaro kujo for srb2 alongside many others because a mod can't just be made out of thin air but instead it requires someone to make every individual sprite and the coding is even harder with how SOC and Lua is, jotaro's moveset may be easy to code but he's an anime character so the sprites will be a major pain in the ass so it would require a lot of help with and we just had the OLDC so most people have used up a lot of their stamina on that and also with ChrispyChars and the official shadow mod were like the biggest mod projects so I don't think anyone is willing to do a mod that's potentially harder to make than both ChrispyChars and the shadow mod combined and anyways this kind of thread breaks rule 16 of the forum rules.

Last edited:
Oh, thank you for telling me! Im very sorry for forcing this topic to break rule 16, i will make sure not to forget the rules before posting.

Jojo memes are overused an annoying...

We cannot even listen to some classic songs without seing those same overused jokes...

My guess is that it is hard to make since each Jojo that is seen have very detailed abilities, for example Diavolo with his time skip and especially those part 8 and part 7 stands, they are so con
Check jotaro kujo by ritzyjuice885
His jotaro can just double jump and use time stop and has sounds from jjba hftf tho but still.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back