Waterfall Resort Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

WR 102
yeah... im on a roll lately

im still working the name for this map... anyone got suggestions?

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jb9spw

Screenshots:
map02ptp0.png

this is a small shot of the map
its used in the level select too :D

this is like a sister map to picnic island Zone, this map will still be worked on... so... any comments? sugestions?

(NOTICE THE HOUSE!)

also... this map's name is still called sky canyon... i have to change the name to it

Hints and tips:
Place the yellow teleporter on the house, not in the house.
Make a back door for the house.
Make small rocks on the sea. they should be tall enough to just peak above water.
Make a bed in the house, and a chair and a table.
Place the red teleporter under the bed. (spindash to get below)
Place teleporters on the hills a bit less in the open so player won't run in them by accident.
Make springs on the other side as well to get up the hills.

Thats everything. And if I were you, I would extend the sea a little bit to get a nice looking view when standing on the hills.

Draykon said:
Wow, Flame has another private island. This one's nice, not as good as picnic island, but still rather nice.

lol. another private island??? I really don't know which one I like better.

Super mystic sonic said:
Hints and tips:
Place the yellow teleporter on the house, not in the house.
Make a back door for the house.
Make small rocks on the sea. they should be tall enough to just peak above water.
Make a bed in the house, and a chair and a table.
Place the red teleporter under the bed. (spindash to get below)
Place teleporters on the hills a bit less in the open so player won't run in them by accident.
Make springs on the other side as well to get up the hills.

Thats everything. And if I were you, I would extend the sea a little bit to get a nice looking view when standing on the hills.

i like it when the yellow teleporter is in the house, cause then, it gives a player a chance to think... (what teleporter will he/she come out of)

i dont have enough room to make a bed, chair or table inside the house, if i were to make a bed, chair or table, i'd have to increase the house size, both in the house, and the outside of the house, plus... i need to know where to position it too...

but i may consider putting a bed over the red teleporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back