Some srb2 idea

MR L

I wonder … what could be possible if we could play srb2 1.0 IN 2.0 as in with the older shorter levels as a side (no im not going to make that or anything) bonus, it would feel like a time machine of sorts. It is reported however that srb2 2.2 will have 2.1 in it

SOME IDEA FROM MR L

Where did you hear that 2.2 will contain all of 2.1 in it? That would definitely bloat the download size unnecessarily.

Yeah we're definitely not including the whole of 2.1 in 2.2, for the reason PC already gave *and* the fact that it would be rather pointless to have at all.

to clarify I got this info from the wiki it might not be final though

Could you indicate the article that contains that information? It's definitely wrong, so we need to make sure if that's actually what you read.

Aside from that, you can enjoy most levels from previous versions of SRB2 with the SRB2 The Past mod, that is constantly updated and will still be for 2.2.

Could you indicate the article that contains that information? It's definitely wrong, so we need to make sure if that's actually what you read.

Aside from that, you can enjoy most levels from previous versions of SRB2 with the SRB2 The Past mod, that is constantly updated and will still be for 2.2.

I just found it on Wikipedia but thanks for the mod though

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back