• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Textures for GFZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcos

Marcos
I don't know if I should post this here

I've started a project in which I'm going to rebuild the vanilla levels into a post-adventure style. For example turning Techno Hill into a normal hill.

I've already started with GFZ1 and I thought to myself: What about the Greenflower Mountain? It was destroyed from the beggining and had Eggman's face stuck on it

So I rebuilt Greenflower Mountain

And I thought that maybe someone wanted to use this texture for their own maps, because not being able to use the Greenflower Mountain in your map without having to see Eggman's face, actually sucks

So I'm posting two recolors I made
Feel free to use them and there's no need to credit
(But if you claim it's yours I'm really getting pissed, bc it took me a lot of time)

Attachments

• GFSM5R.png
    GFSM5R.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 162
  • GFSM6R.png
    GFSM6R.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 156
  • srb20198.png
    srb20198.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 181
Imagine if in SRB3, the first level would have a rebuilt Greenflower Mountain in the background. (This is my way of saying, good job!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back