• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Enlargement? (not a spambot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't xwe have the option to change sprite sizes? (Remember the pic that inspired Whee.wad?) You would still have to do it one by one though.

(...Get you're minds outa teh gutters ploxkthxbye.)

EDIT:Lol, edrobot.

camo man said:
[offtopic] I wonder what product you were thinking about :lol: [/offtopic]

Dick enlargement, dumbass. :P

You do have to edit your images individually with paint, or Photoshop. Sorry.

Well, you COULD enlarge the character if you played SRB2JTE. But you probably don't. And even then, the console command for it was disabled.

Its quite simple to enlarge character sprites, but remember that its gonna have its side effects, like quality loss. Just "select all" when in a pic editor like paint or something, and start dragging the right-down corner of the pic to be the size of the pic you want to.

As I said, quality loss. You can also make a pic smaller this way, but I'd recommend the S_SKIN function "highress = 1" above that.

WTF!? oooh, its not a spambot.
(I was wondering why this wasn't locked yet....) :?

Actually, It is possible to make characters larger. During one of the new nextgen betas, A soc was done inproperly and it resulted in Sonic increasing twice his size everytime he jumped. It was very buggy though. It is possible to make them larger, but you will probably have to make a soc for that.

No RGX, that bug was removing Hires, not adding some other filter.

And we thought you were a bot because your name is edrobot, and your first post was in a topic labled "enlargement"

If you don't know then you must be new. It's is something used to change certain features in the game.

yes, I am new, and I at least understood that last part.

by the way, I am not new to the game, just editing it, I've played SRB2 for a couple years and I cant wait untill it is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back