• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Taking this one step at a time: Senku Niola Wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of human spins when he jumps?

The kind that can spindash, which should be impossible for everyone. Oh, and not getting dizzy from all that spinning and being able to know where you're going when spinning and even controlling how you spin in some cases.

...Yeah, spinning doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

The kind that can spindash, which should be impossible for everyone. Oh, and not getting dizzy from all that spinning and being able to know where you're going when spinning and even controlling how you spin in some cases.
Senku must be some sort of super human if he can do all of that. :|

Oh hey, the spinning frames are great, but I do think that if he doesn't spindash, then why not make his jumping sprites 4 fames of him jumping.

But I see no problem with spinning personally.

Wait crap.. Senku need to spindash due to how 2.0 handles characters. God damn it.... Argh now I dunno what to do.. I don't want spindash, but I want spinjump.

Wait crap.. Senku need to spindash due to how 2.0 handles characters. God damn it.... Argh now I dunno what to do.. I don't want spindash, but I want spinjump.

Yeah, that kind of annoyed me a bunch. Though I wish I could have had it work in the opposite way, where you can have no jumpspin but still be able to spindash, which in 2.0, spindashing is kind of a requirement.

Guys, this is a video game we're talking about. Since when did realism matter?

Sometimes realism is very important in some cases. Keep in mind Senku is creating a human character, so he didn't want him to spindash, however, the only way he can do that is if he removes the spinning jump which seems kind of pointless, if this were 1094, he could make Senku not spindash, while still being able to use the regular jumping animation, which is what he's aiming for.

You do know that just because he has a "developer" title, that doesn't mean he's doing coding or is even allowed to do so, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back