Do you play fair?

Friend or Foe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you play fair by not killing idle players, or are you a murderer of anything that moves? I play fair, because I know that no one wants to be hit when they're AFK or checking IRC. Let's see if you're a murderer who can't win the game, meaning you have to thok around and kill everyone to even make it in the top 3.

Hm. Well, I only hit AFK/idle people when I see the game is tough or everyone else is doing it. Otherwise, I don't do it. Meh. :\

The only thing I do that could be close to being considered cheating is maybe using a lot of "cheap" weapon combinations (such as auto+homing+rail) and maybe abusing Tails' spindash-to-fly thing, but otherwise no, I never hit idle people unless I don't know they're idle.

Well i quite often hit idle people, mostly through being in this state of "Shoot anything that is humanoid animal"
Also if it counts i use Tails' spinfly in CTF as an easy way to get to the enemy flag.

If they're appearently typing, I'll shoot 'em. I'll even focus on them if they are in an active conversation. 'Cus I have a thing about talking while in game... We have a chatroom for talking. Play the bloody game.

But I'll try not to hit AFKers.

I'm a friendly person. I only shoot people who are playing. My only gripe about online play is other people who do attack AFK people. I go hunt-hunting on them and kill 'em then >=)

Then again, I rarely play SRB2 now. So even less is it gonna be online.

To be quite honest, I pull every dirty trick the book. I'll abuse level glitches, run SOCs and refuse to explain their effects, hide and strike as Knux, basically whatever it takes to win. My blatant lack of skill is made up for my tendancy to do just that. It might be cheap, but it's kinda fun.

I only avoid idle players if they stand still in their waiting frames. If anybody dares to thok away even once when standing still in the waiting frames without having anything said, I'll never avoid that player again and shoot him/her no mather what.

Of course, I mainly don't shoot typing or AFK players. I only use cheap weapon combo's when everyone is using them.

Worst thing about match? The luck factor. Thokking around in random directions and shooting everywhere is too popular.

Yes, I also do hit Idle players/AFK players, even when they are typing.

But you know something, when someone joins a game, I just see them spawn right infront of me and try to shoot them before they get any rings. This also applys to when they die and spawn infront of me. This has happened to me alot.

I get really ****** when ******** with all they're ********* **** shot me right when I join.

Foe. If they're standing still to chat in the middle of a game, it's their own damn fault. They're free points to me.

I only kill people if they stand still, and I only stand still if I am away from everyone else or have a armaggedon shield and am waiting for someone to come and get nuked.

I'm talking to you, NTR.

I don't shoot AFKers, but I've been shot enough while I was typing that I'll probably gladly shoot any unannounced typers/AFKers. So...
AFKer's friend, typer's foe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back