Do you play fair?

Friend or Foe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whackjood said:
Heh, now that i need to see. Super Magma! Friend of AFK'ers and enemy of the Typing menace!
If they say "hey lol im afk" I try not to shoot them unless I forget.
If they don't they're a target.
MMKAY MMKAY

My case is the same as Andy's. Unfortunately, I tend to hit nearby players otherwise out of reflex. XD

I don't even care whatever they are doing. They shoot me all the time when i'm busy, so I show NO MERCY and wipe the floor with there ******.

Another strange story of mine...

If a person says he's going AFK, and then does so. I try and find that person and protect them. THAT IS, If I know the person, and they are one of my great friensds.

For all other people, I just beat the crap out of them if they are AFK

AFK/typing = Free points. Been my policy ever since I started playing games online.

I see no reason why I should refrain from shooting AFK players, especially when any other player could (and frequently do) shoot them. Any player has the same opportunity to shoot someone who's AFK, so it's not cheating, as any player can do it just as easily. Yeah, there's an element of luck being next to the typing/afk person at the right time, but there is a ton of luck in any game of this nature. Just think of it as an Armageddon Shield, just sitting there. You're going to bash the monitor, right?

Meh.... depends. If they hit me alot, then I get my revenge. But if they just, like, haven't hit me much, I leave them alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back