Help with creating multiple SRB2JTE bots without being stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashadnic

I know how to make bots, but my help is they get stuck to walls. Is this normal? I see tons of SRB2JTE videos that have about 31 bots and don't get stuck to the wall.I hope someone will help me. :?

Edit: No more line breaks now

ashadnic said:
I know how to make bots, but my help is they get stuck to walls.
Is this normal?
I see tons of SRB2JTE videos that have about 31 bots and don't get stuck to the wall.
I hope someone will help me. :?

You know what is normal? Typing like this and not making a line break after every sentence. That would be a good idea to start doing so you won't be in deep ****. This is a warning.

Sonict

Woah Sonict...
You know what they say, "With power comes responsibility", and also, "Power corrupts the minds of men", and other stuff. You've gotten a not-so-cheerful disposition ever since you got that new responsibility. You don't have to be MEGASONICT, just Sonict. Don't let it go to your head, as everyone is annoyed of noobs too. Being strict, yes, it's a good thing. Just don't get pissed about it. It won't do any good.

AND IF THIS WAS USELESS TO YOU THEN I DUNNO I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE A GOOD PERSON OKAY

Edit: By the way, you are doing a good job. >_>

Segmint said:
Woah Sonict...
You know what they say, "With power comes responsibility", and also, "Power corrupts the minds of men", and other stuff. You've gotten a not-so-cheerful disposition ever since you got that new responsibility. You don't have to be MEGASONICT, just Sonict. Don't let it go to your head, as everyone is annoyed of noobs too. Being strict, yes, it's a good thing. Just don't get pissed about it. It won't do any good.

AND IF THIS WAS USELESS TO YOU THEN I DUNNO I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE A GOOD PERSON OKAY

I understand what you mean Segmint. I am not pissed off about anything. If I was angry, I would be yelling or using much different words that would have shown anyone else that I'm pissed off. That statement I said should give that person a clear indication that if they continue to do that, they will be in trouble. I wish I could be more cheerful, but because of how many n00bs that are on here, I need to be harsh with them or else they will think it is ok.

Sonict

Sonict said:
Segmint said:
Woah Sonict...

I understand what you mean Segmint. I am not pissed off about anything. If I was angry, I would be yelling or using much different words that would have shown anyone else that I'm pissed off. That statement I said should give that person a clear indication that if they continue to do that, they will be in trouble. I wish I could be more cheerful, but because of how many n00bs that are on here, I need to be harsh with them or else they will think it is ok.

Sonict

What's wrong with spacing sentences?
I see nothing wrong.

Also, yes, I think you have to useTails to pick up the BOT.

Sonix10 said:
I see nothing wrong.

It is annoying to type like that.

Unless you need to make a new paragraph

, you should type like how everyone else here does it.

Do you think typing this way is annoying?

No?

I believe it is.

I hope you understand why I had to say this.

Sonict

luis90 said:
I think you mean "botflyme".

No I mean tailspickup. Tails pickup when off makes the player solid, which also effects the bots. So that means if they're solid and land on top/ hit each other, they wont get stuck.

You have a good point. Tailspickup does prevent them from getting stuck, but on techno hill zone 2 they get stuck because the wall is too close to the spawning point, but it helps during 1p. One thing thats weird is when you have a lot of bots, in the emerald stages, 10 seconds after it starts, you automatically get the emerald. It gets quite annoying when all the bots are on top of you because you cant jump or spin dash and you have to turn Tailspickup off then back on. (he he i think i spoke enough) :mrgreen:

Sonict said:
Sonix10 said:
I see nothing wrong.

It is annoying to type like that.

Unless you need to make a new paragraph

, you should type like how everyone else here does it.

Do you think typing this way is annoying?

No?

I believe it is.

I hope you understand why I had to say this.

Sonict
I'm sorry to say this, but line breaks plus complaining does make it funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back