E3 08.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E3 2008 summed up:

garbage-1.jpg

A huge disappointment. Absolutely nothing interesting was discussed at Microsoft or Nintendo's conferences, save the Avatars, [INSERT POINTING OUT OF THE OBVIOUS SIMILARITIES TO MIIS HERE]

By that point, I was of course bored out of my mind, and went back to actually playing games. Maybe Sony's conference saved the whole event, but probably not.

Draykon said:
By that point, I was of course bored out of my mind, and went back to actually playing games. Maybe Sony's conference saved the whole event, but probably not.

They were the worst of the bunch.

Social networking and gaming? Please, spare me, and the entirety of the internet along with me.

Geez, just because AAA titles like Mario Galaxy 2/Brawl 2 weren't announced at E3....

...wait a second, E3?? It's already E3? 0_o

Can somebody sum up the big announcements relating to Nintendo? I haven't much time here to check on my own [and the stuff that I have checked doesn't satisfy me].

Theres this new Wii Motion Plus a new game called Animal Crossing City Folk and to more Wii [insert name here] games.

I'm looking forward to that animal crossing game (don't kill me). That new Wii Speak thing looks interesting, plus my cousins own a wii, so i could talk to them from halfway across the U.S.

I was disappointed by Microsoft and Nintendo. The simple fact that Microsoft stole Miis was enough for them though I did like the Netflix idea. Nintendo's conference was terrible.. I was hoping for something new and amazing from Retro Studios or something else for "REAL" gamers. I agree that Animal Crossing is an amazing game which I'm glad will be coming to Wii but it's not exactly in the hardcore gamer spectrum. Wii Sports Resort and Wii Music are total BLAH! I don't need more reasons for my Dad and his old friends to steal my Wii for hours when I want to play Metroid Prime 3. I was however, happy with what I heard happened at the Sony conference. The ability to buy movies and watch them both in your car with the PSP our at your TV with the PS3 sounds great. I just don't like the huge filesize that goes with it though.. Sega is disappointing also as I am not impressed with what I have seen with Sonic Unleashed and the new Golden Axe plus there is no Panzer Dragoon to be seen. The only thing they are doing right is the new Samba De Amigo. Maybe...

Looks like all that's left for me is the cowbell.

Summed up Wii Music.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Did anyone hear that they're working on Pikmin 3? I saw it during the G4 E3 special.

That's one of the few points of good news I've heard. Pikmin's my favorite series, and hearing that another one's coming out is a real treat for me.

The only decent Wii game's that were there in my opinion were Animal crossing*shot* The Conduit*stabbed* and Dead rising wii*bricked*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back