Megaman, the feature length MOVIE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even that big a fan of Megaman and I...

Chisuun said:
Amazing. Speechless. Awesome incarnate.

I think that sums it up.
You took the words out of my mouth...
Now where's the 'effing Sonic movie? Heck, Pacman's getting his own movie pretty soon (animated, hopefully.)

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Now where's the 'effing Sonic movie?

230px-SonicanimeVHS.jpg

The fighting looks fake. Come on now, the fighting should look better than it did in the trailer. This is 2008 not some of the earlier years where everything looked bad.

I dont know why but I loved the Sonic movie.
Anyway the Megaman movie looks better then some other video game movies (super mario bros comes to mind) that were made.

and then you go spouting a bunch of racist junk about how that shouldn't matter?

bryy millha (or whatever), chill out, it's not that big of a deal, thats his opinion.

Anyway I think it might be decent. Cut man look's awsome so they better not mess him up with the computer graphics >:(

Something like this should be on sci-fi / internet as one user had mentioned

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Yo! This is fanmade with no budget. This is amazing. Stop with your complaing, Earuto.

Don't tell me to stop complaining. This is horrible if you ask me. I don't care if this is fan made, this not good. So I'll tell you this sentry, amazing is not a way to put this. They got the characters to look right but the fighting is fake. They aren't even making physical contact.

mehh....

I like the way the story would be portrayed, and I'm teetering on liking the actors (they don't look horrible, but...) I'm really not liking the action. At all.
As Earuto has said, it looks fake; to me, it looks fake in certain places, not everywhere...
If this were to be a faithful adaption to Mega Man, there's work to be done, mainly in the parts of the movie that are going to contain action, lots of it.
Other than that, it looks... ok. Not good or bad, just ok.

amazing is not a way to put this. They got the characters to look right but the fighting is fake. They aren't even making physical contact

As one user said that the dude did not have a buget. It is ture that the fighting looks like something you would see from a Spykids movie, but at least it sticks to an interesting plot.
Now im picky with new comming video game movies that are just poping out of the box so the movie will have it's VERY elderly critics & critics that don't know how to critic anything giving it poor ratings for reasons with how he made it and how the fighting looks unrealistic or the style choice

Now I do agree with Earuto that the fighting looks fake, which is why this movie should be shown on the sci-fi channel. They should delay the movie and tune up the fighting graphics a little then release it and see how it manages.

Earuto said:
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Yo! This is fanmade with no budget. This is amazing. Stop with your complaing, Earuto.

Don't tell me to stop complaining. This is horrible if you ask me. I don't care if this is fan made, this not good. So I'll tell you this sentry, amazing is not a way to put this. They got the characters to look right but the fighting is fake. They aren't even making physical contact.

If you don't have anything good to say, then stay away from the topic. Thats the best answer to your problems, just leave it alone like a rabid dog.

A lot of people don't have good things to say in any topic so I can't express my opinion in one topic? If your going to tell me then tell everyone else too.

I meant it for everyone else also. It is only a simple piece of advice. You don't have to post in a topic you don't like.

Jacy said:
If you don't have anything good to say, then stay away from the topic.

This kind of thing has been addressed before on the MB, especially when it comes to SRB2 addons: "If you don't like it, don't download it!" I myself prefer optimism over pessimism (except when given evidence to prove otherwise, of course), but an opinion's an opinion. If you post on the topic saying something is awesome, then there's no reason why someone else can't post their opinion that it sucks. It goes against free speech.

With no budget, yeah, I'd say this is pretty impressive. Not that I have high expectations for this. The CG doesn't look all that jaw-breaking to me yet, and Roll is apparently Asian and suffers from ADD, so I'm indifferent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back