UT2004 Sonic Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanBean

sup yall. i know this is a weird place to post this Ad, but what the hell.
if anyone here has Unreal Tournament 2004 and the skills, time and dedication (or at leats one of those@.@) then we really need your help.
URL Removed
this is a mod for UT2004 and later UT2007. our team is a little lacking and progress is slow with only 3 coders :(
soo if you are talented in either

3D modeling
Texture artist
Uscript (unreal scripting/coding language)
or level design

then please man, we need some help. or if you know any friends who could help, tell him!

I can somewhat model...But I've only used Milkshape, and I'm sure it expired a while back...I can give you the chaos emerald I made a while back, but that's about it. :\

naw das cool. posted this here because i figured since a lot of people mod stuff here. even though Doom engine and Unreal engine are entirely different.

but still if you know other people who could help or if you want to learn this would be a good opportunity. Uscript is really easy...

no its not. the way its all made is still the same, just newer applications, the way its implemented is however different.

trust me ive modded for QuakeII-Arena then Starseige:Tribes, all very old. but once you understand one it makes the others that much easier

SeanBean said:
sup yall. i know this is a weird place to post this Ad, but what the hell.
if anyone here has Unreal Tournament 2004 and the skills, time and dedication (or at leats one of those@.@) then we really need your help.
URL Removed
this is a mod for UT2004 and later UT2007. our team is a little lacking and progress is slow with only 3 coders :(
soo if you are talented in either

3D modeling
Texture artist
Uscript (unreal scripting/coding language)
or level design

then please man, we need some help. or if you know any friends who could help, tell him!

how would you like all the playable charecters directly from sonic heroes (and a ring)

No. :/

What got that into your head? If Maya came free with UT2004, all of the software developers would get the game just to get Maya for a super low price. It's not going to happen, trust me. Maya is, and will always be, a freaking expensive modeler.

3. No spam. Please talk about the ruler of pie somewhere else. Please advertise your website somewhere else.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back