• Sonic CD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic CD FTW!

The 2D sonic games were the best in my opinion, even the new ones, and SA2 was totally linear, no extra paths or anything, unlike CD, whcih had loads of secrets.

Overall I'd probably play SA2 if I had to choose between the two, due to the Chao engine, which I love to death. But as far as enjoyment factor (and soundtrack for that matter)? Sonic CD, no contest.

i like both, SA2 cause of the 180 emblems chalenge, and CD because of time change and a chance to change the future

Sonic CD was the first Sonic game I ever played. I loved the level design, the environments, the palettes, the time travel, the music, just about everything in the game, I loved.

Pfft, Sonic Adventure 2 all the way. The levels were more interesting, I liked the soundtrack better, it had an actual STORY, ect...

Plus the 3D Sonics always had better gameplay in my opinion than the 2Ds, so... yeah, there's always that.

I liked the special stage in cd. The camera in sa2 just sucked.
But it's kind of hard to compare a 2d and a 3d sonic game. But I liked Sonic CD a little better.

lol most people like the old 1's these days lol

I believe the correct term is "classic", not old.

Anyway, like everyone else, I prefer Sonic CD.

Mostly because Shadow didn't exist at that time.

Yeah, it's a stupid reason, but whatever. :P

While I DID enjoy Sonic CD, and not having SA2, I'll have to say Sonic CD. I mean, come on, 4 (somewhat different) variations of one ACT, (Read 7[8?] x 4) And as many great music tracks to boot. Yeah, hard to beat that.

The first Sonic game I've actually owned was Sonic CD. The game IS great. It's so much longer and it's more fun than SA2. But Arrow is right about SA2; you just can't beat the Chao engine.

If you must know, CD has EXACTLY 70 areas, although truthfullyit's just 14 pasts, 14 presents, and 42 different futures spread over only 21 unique areas.

Only about as different as the futures are, really. The same basic level design is still there; if it wasn't, time travel would be a lot more difficult, particularly if you warped in an area where there's a wall in the time zone you're warping to.

And to be blunt, special stages don't count.

well personally i like em both just as much, even though my sonicCD doesnt work anymore because i have the REALLY old version for PC that uses some crazy old graphics driver that nobody even remembers..

i miss sonicCD and this thread is really making me crave it more O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back