Oh snap. (Shadow Spoilers Possible)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigboi

untitled0fr.png

So, Shadow's an ALIEN now?!?

I can't think of anything good to say, so I'll leave you with one of my overused "This is getting hot" comments.

Shadow: I have come for your livestock.
Sonic: Shut up, Shadow...
Shadow: ... But I'm an alien.
Sonic: I know. Shut up.

It's pretty obvious that there is more than one outcome to Shadow's existence. It's confirmed that one of the outcomes is that Shadow IS one of the clones Eggman made, and one that confirms Shadow to be an alien doesn't sound THAT farfetched...

...well, okay, yes it does, but in some ways it could work. Still, I'm guessing there'll be an ending to cover every possible theory on Shadow. Except for that one where that one guy theorized that Shadow is really the reincarnation of Harry S. Truman, in hedgehog form. Then again, I dunno - nothing says "The buck stops here" like a lot of angsty firepower.

It's pretty obvious that Shadow has been alive for 4 years longer than he should have ^_~

*insert lame DBZ reference to Saiya-jin here*

dont you PEOPLE KNOW ANYTHING?!?! this game is made for YOU to decide shadows ending. you COULD team up with G.U.N and sonic OR you could team up with black doom (the big head alien boss) and eggman. you could also be neutral but i dont see why anyone would want to turn against 2 armys..... theres a site for all this but i dont know it. if you want it, ask phazon sonic. he knows.

Just because I like red and black, doesn't mean I like Shadow. =P

Actually, those aren't shadow ripoffs.. Shadow has red stripes on his spines. The spines are just red on the tip in Bigboi's picture. :P

We need clues to see if it's true, right now I'm thinking about that Biolizard and Final Hazard, since they are prototypes of Shadow. Let's not forget about Emerl, either since he was developed in the process, along with the creation of Shadow. (Both obtained with a "heart") Hopefully, these aren't pointless.

A NEW MYSTERY! All rise, court is now in session.

Oddbrother said:
We need clues to see if it's true, right now I'm thinking about that Biolizard and Final Hazard, since they are prototypes of Shadow. Let's not forget about Emerl, either since he was developed in the process, along with the creation of Shadow. (Both obtained with a "heart") Hopefully, these aren't pointless.

A NEW MYSTERY! All rise, court is now in session.
Wasn't Emerl 'discovered' by Dr. Gerald, not created by him?

Bah, we'll have no idea, due to the many endings STH will have...

Nice bump...

One of the endings STH will have will end up Sonic with a Candy Bottlecaps bag and him throwing them onto bottles of fruit juice. O_O
Emerl was discovered by the G-man by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back