DS lite revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexmonk0

http://palgn.com.au/article.php?tit...&id=3772&sid=41a0ad74190d66b09bafc8b02643d334

Wow, I must say that it looks pretty sweet (very ipod esque, it apears Nintendo are trying to tap into their market with the rev and the ds, design wise anyway)

A number of fixes apear to have been made, like the mic is now located in the centre of the DS. The most different feature however (apart from, size, obviously) is that it has 4 different brightness setting (ala psp).

Well, it certainly wouldn't look out of place next to a revolution, which further underlines the connectivity between the two. Very slick looking indeed :) .

Hmm, interesting.
Somone at school told me about this before, but I wasn't sure if he was lying or not..
If I didn't already have a DS, I'd get this :P.

knuxshadow said:
bah, I prefer the normal DS, this new DS is similar to aspect to revolution

As soon as I saw it I though, "Revolution, X_X."

Seriously, I saw this coming from a mile away. Have the DS for little over a year they already release the DS "SP".

For who are against this creation say I. Whats the point? They stuck the MIC. in between the screens. I can't see the power button unless the made it a switch again, and the Start and selet buttons are now under the the A,B,Y and X buttons. if it's that small you wont be able to fit the stylus in the DS. I am against this.

phazon sonic said:
For who are against this creation say I. Whats the point? They stuck the MIC. in between the screens. I can't see the power button unless the made it a switch again, and the Start and selet buttons are now under the the A,B,Y and X buttons. if it's that small you wont be able to fit the stylus in the DS. I am against this.

I must say, although I'm not 100% for the idea, your points are rather poor.

Sticking the mic inbetween the screens is a good thing and it should pick things up easier (without having to move the system, hopefully).
The start and select buttons are now in an almost identical posistion to the GBA, I don't recal having any problems pressing them from what I can remember. Now If you actually looked at the dimensions you would know that a DS stylus would fit in there with ease :roll: .

Alexmonk0 said:
Sticking the mic inbetween the screens is a good thing and it should pick things up easier (without having to move the system, hopefully).
Um, that'd cause even more problems. It'd pick up your little sister screaming that she lost her teddy bear.

No it wouldn't, it'd make it so you can yell/blow into the mic without moving the system.

Too bad the mic port couldn't be used for anything useful like online games. I'd like to chat with the person I'm playing with other than just not chat.

If you don't want it, why are you getting it?

I wish I had money to waste.

phazon sonic said:
Altho I am against this I might still get it. 97% chance of It happenning tho.

I fricken changed that to 3% apart from that My Normal DS is screwed.
The back light is screwed and the touch screen is blury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back