Who's Your Favorite Sonic Character? :P

My favorite character is tails, if i was MotorRoach i would make my own character.

Last edited:
Kcttbadnik2-spr.png

Knuckles’ Chaotix Techno Tower Badnik 2, they’re my favorite Sonic character

None really, I only play Sonic games for the gameplay mostly, I find Sonic himself to be irritating with his "YEAH COOL" attitude but I still like the simplicity of his visual design.

Last edited:
Hm, Sonic is my favorite Male character cos he really the reason why i got into sonic. Other such as shadow and silver dont do it for me.

Blaze is my favorite female character cos i like how she comes across as Serouis yet timid. Plus she has fire powers :^)

My favorite Sonic Character.

My Favorite character is Tails because he's so adorable, I remember making a lot of sonic oc's in my life and one of them was a one tailed fox named skye the fox (who was clearly inspired through lack of a better word off tails) instead of using his tail to fly (Because it would be impossible with just the one.) he Used Gagets he relied on them a lot more then tails ever does. (I Occasionally play as skye in sonic robo blast 2)

I think my favorite would be Dr. Robotnik just from how he presents himself all the time; mad scientist held back only by his childish attitude. Honestly any time he's on screen I just wanna see everything from his perspective!

Though Blaze has been showing up on my mind a lot lately. I have a little bit of nostalgia for her from playing Sonic Rush like 5 or 6 years ago, but that's about it. Always serious yet never really "there" as the big leader I guess, always lost. (lets hope these thoughts arent for the worst)

It's chri- "Bean the dinamite"
i really like his design (let's just NOT forget that in sonic the fighters he is a fille-"reference" to dinamite ducks)

oh, also...omega,knux,blaze

Last edited:
From which part of the serie? Because it depends of it being from the classic, modern, archie or even boom part of the franchise.

But if I had to pick one (and only one) I'll probably go for E-102 Gamma from Sonic Adventure for the simple reason that I like robot characters (like Mecha Sonic or Metal Knuckles)

i put a title bc im not sure if toei sonic is video game character

What's your favorite Sonic character everyone! Just comment below! Have fun!

Classic Sonic Modern Sonic infinite E101-Gamma Shadow Knuckles tails classic tails classic knuckles Chaos ( All forms ) and that's all!

Shoot, this is a hard one. I'd have to pick between Tails Doll, Tails, Sonic, Metal Sonic, Blaze, Knuckles, Shadow, Honey, Cream, and Marine.

I'm not gonna specify whether I prefer their classic forms or modern forms, because I consider each form to be the same character.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back