Sonic Robo Blast 2 v.2.2.8 suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am new here, and I've decided to write down a couple of suggestions for Sonic Robo Blast 2 I have here, since I am not sure where else to put it, but anyway, on to the main topic of this post.

The first thing's first I'd say:
The life icon for Sonic Robo Blast 2 is sadly a thing that hasn't been changed for awhile, and with things looking transparent, the life icon just doesn't fit in anymore for me, (including with the 3d models recently added), the life icon boarder needs to be changed I am sadly to say, as otherwise, the life icon looks very out-of-date at this point and maybe the life icon should be facing towards the right instead of the left.

I don't feel like modifiying my own game just to get transparent life icons as an option, so if the developers, the main developers, can somehow manage to add these in, please kindly do so as otherwise, the life icon just doesn't appear to fit in anymore with all the other transparent things and this is the ONLY thing that is not transparent yet it appears.

If you'd like to make this better for us all, instead, do an option upon startup of installing Sonic Robo blast 2 to add a check mark option named:
"Transparent life icons", if the box is left unchecked, people will remain with the same life icon that's not transparent and has a border, if the box is checked, the icon will be transparent and facing to the right.

This will ensure both types of players get what they want and or need for their game, (Transparent overall looks better imo compared to compression and non-transparent.)

What the suggestion would look like for transparent life icons...
The Transparent Life Icon for sonic:
transparent_life_icon.png

As well for another last suggestion, PLEASE change the icon for the Nights Mode area, where in the bottom right corner, you can see an icon of super sonic floating in that section up and down, and I just have ONE problem for this area of the portion of the screen.

There is not enough sprites nor images to make the quality feel "just right", so what I'd suggest adding is this as the last suggestion:

plz_change.png

When I choose the tails option in the menu, I shouldn't be seeing sonic on the bottom right corner, I should instead be seeing super tails, since I chose "tails", not "sonic".

These improvements would overall make the quality of the game look better, and in some cases, would improve even.

If enough people can suggest this, it might just be added, as I hate having to have a modified game like said on the top just to get a transparent life icon option, so if there is a check mark option upon startup that can get rid of the modified game thing so I can play without having to worry about a game being modified since I like the transparent life icon better, here is what it would potentionally look like upon startup and if a person choosed the check-mark on the box, the game will use transparent life icons and icons that face towards the right instead of the left.

If the box is left not checked upon startup, the same hud icon will still be there instead, (with borders still and the same left looking icon), this will allow users to change the way they want their life icon to look if they want quality or maybe a sega genesis life box.

What the check marked box upon start-up would look like upon downloading the game:

transparent_icon_option.png

These are all of my current suggestions for the game to add.

Thanks if you've read this all and if enough people vote, I hope these get added.

while i don't think any of these suggestions are bad, per se, i think they're quite reasonable compared to other ones i've seen, but...
1. the problem with the super sprites in NiGHTS mode is that...super forms for tails, amy and fang don't actually exist yet. i'd assume once their super forms are finalised and released then the NiGHTS sprites will be updated, just like knuckles.
2. i don't particularly like the life icon either but...there is the option of just changing it yourself. the program SLADE allows you to write scripts and insert graphics and patch them over existing ones, which should easily allow you to change the life icon to your heart's desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back