• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SonicRider2.wad (still in making re-designed)

Do you want a new sonic riders look while you playing the sonic riders mod?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idk depends if its gay or not when I play it.

• yes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These would actually make pretty good sonic cut scenes for a srb2 riders mod. =P

It really isn't all that great, and we already have one SRB2Rider. Why do we need a second?

I like the your new srb2rider Sonic he looks very cool, but please guys don't fight we don't need to fight our differences we can talk them out.

There's virtually no way to settle disputes over the internet other than talking, you know.

With that said, this is ugly, make no mistake. Luckily, it's hand-drawn, so there's a good 93% chance it won't get finished.

10. Keep all criticism constructive. "Your character is a crappy recolor" is not acceptable. "This character isn’t unique in any way. You need to make something that isn’t just another hedgehog" is fine, however.
Saying that it's ugly, that it's good that it won't be made, etc. That's what I meant in the ither topic by, "Do you ever have anything nice to say?"

Isn't that back seat moderating?And so is this...

Anyway those don't look too good but look pretty good.But hand drawn rarely ever get finished because making all those frames...I pretty much agree with Ritz on this.

Well that backseat moderation was needed. But Do you know that SRB2 uses sprites, not drawings? These just look like drawings, you need to sprite, not draw.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
10. Keep all criticism constructive. "Your character is a crappy recolor" is not acceptable. "This character isn’t unique in any way. You need to make something that isn’t just another hedgehog" is fine, however.
Saying that it's ugly, that it's good that it won't be made, etc. That's what I meant in the ither topic by, "Do you ever have anything nice to say?"
It's not saying that you are supposed to compliment the wad. It is saying that it has to be constructive and not just say "THIS IS A LOAD OF BS THIS SUX CRAP!". It has to be constructive. And to Draykon right now, if he said that it had a great job done to it, he'd be lying to make sure the maker's overly sensitive feelings don't get hurt(not saying you are a whiner gsonic). It's dumb to get mad at people because they told the truth and it happened to not be what you wanted to hear over a wad. It's most likely the truth. Can't handle truth if it's not what you wanna hear? Don't make the wad. Don't get better by advice :(.By the wau, these sprites look kinda good, just not really riders styled and it doesn't really show wadding proof all that much

Well it couldn't hurt, I would just choose the better one and ignore the not as good one. But for now I am sticking to the original Sonic Riders mod. Simply because they have more progress.

when i meant theres already a wad like this i meant sonic riders.wad the spirits version.sorry if i dint make that clearer this is the only sonicriders2 wad of its kind yet again i am sorry. :( and i have fixed some things on it so it looks better.

Yeah I can tell but some people love sound so I'm making a sound and a non sound. And I think sonic has worked out iv notice his chest got bigger in the games. He got taller lays off the chili dogs. and this wad will have the song Look alike from sonic the hedgehog the movie. I'm almost done just three more angles of supersonic and its done. Oh and i edit sonic a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back