What's the best way?

Soniku11

Hey, so.. I been "remaking" one of my maps, which i only been editing a few days, then i left it for a few weeks, and now i wanna do multiple chars path, but i have a doubt with one part.

I wanna do a part with spin dash rewarding on the floor, and for those who cant spin, i wanna do an alternate path on the sky.

The thing is, how can i do an intuitive fang's path? i mean, how do i let the player know, that he haves a fang path in front of it? I already have the Spin part, and the amy's spring part planned, but i have serious doubt about Fang

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210106-144020.jpg
    Screenshot_20210106-144020.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 110
Make a bustable floor so that the player understands that he can, playing as Fang, destroy the floor and go along an alternative path. Don't forget that Amy can break the floor too. You can make a path for Amy and Fang, who will split up in the future. Be sure to make the floor stand out from the rest of the floors.

Haunted Heights Zone demonstrates this perfectly.

LGifzfg.gif

78tkcOJ.gif

You can do it differently - let's experiment!

Make a bustable floor so that the player understands that he can, playing as Fang, destroy the floor and go along an alternative path. Don't forget that Amy can break the floor too. You can make a path for Amy and Fang, who will split up in the future. Be sure to make the floor stand out from the rest of the floors.

Haunted Heights Zone demonstrates this perfectly.

LGifzfg.gif

78tkcOJ.gif

You can do it differently - let's experiment!

i mean, my idea is to separate Everyone from their own path, and make both Amy and different parhs. I had the idea on doing something similar as Fang's path on Arid Canyon, but later i realized tye map is way too narrow for it, and it wont be space enough

You may find this helpful.

No need to worry anymore. Even despite not doing anything specially just for Fang, at the end i realized i didnt even needed to do nything. The hole where the water is, has enough height for him to bounce and go higher than the floor easily. But thanks for advice anyways.

I had the map published in Submissions, so, only thing its left is just to wait for someone to review it

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back