An SRB2 Builder by any other name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I like about the name "SRB2 Workbench" is that you can just call it "Workbench" and nobody gets confused. "Sonic Robo Blast Level Editor" couldn't really be called "Level Editor," and "SRBLE" feels too clunky for

Although, "SRB2 Level Editing Utility" abbreviates to "SLEU," something that we could make a SLEU of puns off. Not that that's a good thing.

No, just Sonic Workbench. SRB2 Workbench is a bit of a mouthful, if you ask me. Besides, Sonic Workbench is catchier.

Prime 2.0 said:
No, just Sonic Workbench. SRB2 Workbench is a bit of a mouthful, if you ask me. Besides, Sonic Workbench is catchier.

God, just say "Workbench." You don't have to say "SRB2."

Not bad. That name works really well, especially considering it's the name of a Sonic CD level. It rolls off the tongue very well. Seriously, Wacky Workbench, guys.

How about... Really Easy Automatic Dreamy Teriffic Hot Excellent Sonic Robo Blast 2 Wonderful Intelligent soniK buIlder, or READTHESRB2WIKI?

But yeah, really I like x Workbench. I put my vote on anything with Workbench.

I'll Begin said:
How about... Really Easy Automatic Dreamy Teriffic Hot Excellent Sonic Robo Blast 2 Wonderful Intelligent soniK buIlder, or READTHESRB2WIKI?
That's a funny name for a level designer, and long, even though I know it was sarcasm.

Hmm...

How about "Sonic Zone Editor"?

(SZE)

or "SRB2 Level Workbench"?

(SRB2LW)

Note: This one could go with or without the SRB2.
(LW)

Wiktionary said:
Workbench: A sturdy bench or table at which manual work is done by a carpenter, machinist and so on

"SRB2 Builder" is a stable "sturdy" program that will be used by level makers to do manual work.

I vote Workbench...

TNG2W: The Newbie's Guide To Workbench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back