Laggiest game you've played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I mentioned Hard Drivin' as worst framerate for me, but in reality, OpenGL in SRB2 on this computer takes the gold. The game with the worst control lag I've played is indeed SRB2, as well.

Dr.Pepper said:
sonicfreak94 said:
512 MB of RAM
No wonder it's lagging, I heard a lot of people have the same problem with Halo 2 using 512MBs of RAM. You do know that you need a whole Gigabyte of RAM to play it, right? That's one reason why I haven't bothered to get it.

Silly Vista games and their un-realistic minimum requirements!

sonicfreak94 said:
Dr.Pepper said:
sonicfreak94 said:
512 MB of RAM
No wonder it's lagging, I heard a lot of people have the same problem with Halo 2 using 512MBs of RAM. You do know that you need a whole Gigabyte of RAM to play it, right? That's one reason why I haven't bothered to get it.

Silly Vista games and their un-realistic minimum requirements!

You only got 512 MB of ram. 0_o

I got 3GB on my vista and 2GB on my XP.....
Get more ram dude.

Autosaver said:
You only got 512 MB of ram. 0_o

I got 3GB on my vista and 2GB on my XP.....
Get more ram dude.
Some people don't actually need 2 or 3 gigs of RAM. In fact, I could actually be happy with just 256 MBs instead of 512 MBs, if I didn't have Vista Home Basic as my primary OS, :P you can stop laughing anytime now. *shot*

Silent_Snipe said:
Shadow Hog said:
Team Fortress 2, at times. :(
Server lag or cpu lag?
Server. I'll admit that the occasional "Virtual Memory Too Low" error comes up when playing, but that's a rarity, honestly. But God help you if you're on a server where the game freezes for seconds at a time the instant anyone of the opposing team comes close to you... good thing there are plenty of other servers to mess around on.

sonicfreak94 said:
I sorta wish I had more ram, it's just expensive.

Not really, I picked up two 500MB Ram sticks (or whatever they're called) for £20 which was required for Vista to run practically anything.

When you upgrade to Vista Ultimate, only games lag though.

Playing srb2 with 25 people on my server last Christmas, private server. It was ok, until some 25th person came and lagged it up. I banned him, man, that guy had high ping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back