Hey, everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am honestly very surprised that this game is still running and has an active community. I remember playing SRB2 7-10 years ago, and tonight I was digging around my memories and found this, did research, and here I am playing it again! Gotta give credits to the developers, I wouldn't even begin to know how to create a game like this, even if it is simple in comparison to the incredibly deep and complex video games of our present day. (We live in the future, guys.) Thank you, developers!

Is there some servers I could join on? I remember playing with a lot of people, we were all super sonic running around as if it was an mmo.

P.S. Just found my first chaos emerald by accident muhuhaha. How did I find these games when I was 10 if it took me so long to re-find it with an idea of what it was? haha.

Having been here for for than 10 years at this point myself, I know the feeling. SRB2 has been going on for a long, long time. Welcome back, read the rules, etc. etc.

And yeah, we're definitely in the future. We're at the point where nearly the entire unrealistic wishlist of engine features is actually a real part of the game. We even have slopes now for goodness sakes, it still boggles my mind that it actually happened!

As for finding netgames, the master server picked up a few new features (and lost !gamelist in 'fun, sadly) - the one you may be interested in is the casual room, where people can host games of the sort you mentioned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back