Who likes Zim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who likes Zim? I know quite a lot of people on the forums like it, and other's completely hate it. Just want to know.

Also please post your feelings about his other creations too! (JTHM, Squee, filler bunny, everything can be beaten...)

Ok. Yeah. I'm a huge Zim fan, and I have a friend who's a living version of Gaz. (Yay for me!) also I love JTHM, and Squee, not so much filler bunny, and I don't know anything about ECBB.

If I write valentines cards to random people next year, they'll all say "For as long as I can remember, I've been looking for someone like you. Someone with a head like yours, and a torso too. Birds sing, and YOU'RE GONNA' PAY!!!! That was Tak, just so you know. Anyway, does anyone like Jhonen's other stuff, besides me?

sonicfreak94 said:
I always thought you liked Zim, and if not, then why in the world was he in SRB2?
Sarcasm is a foreign language to you, isn't it? Sometimes this forum is too serious...

Zim sucks.

Not going to give reasons I just didn't like it. I did like the christmas special though.

I just watched an episode on some sorta TV programme site I signed up for. ( Legal. )
It's awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back