scr_blossomgardens.wad (1st zone for my Doomsday Pack mod)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Iestyn

Fangtastic
I decided to release this to see what everyone else thinks of it first.

It includes all 3 acts of it.

Screens:

Act 1:
srb20049.png

Act 2:
srb20050.png

Act 3:
srb20051.png

Links:
Sendspace
SRB2FFH

Enjoy!

I enjoied it, act 3 could be a bit bigger though. It crashes after you comeplete act 3.

Current GreenFlower Zone should be scrapped and made more like this level. More open and challenging.
However, your level has just given me a reason to forever hate srb2's Green Hill song.
7/10

Bump. Just information on the next zone in my pack, Mech Mountain:

Act 1 has been completed for quite some time, long before this year. I may want to release it soon.

Act 2 is not quite finished, but when it is, it will be entered in the March/April contest coming soon.

Act 3, well... that's already completed as well...

Just wanted to tell you that...

That's a lot of flowers...

Anyways, I really liked playing this. It was really fun. Easy, yet somewhat challenging. One thing though, some of the bridges were somewhat narrow, making it hard to land correctly. As for the music, I was listening to an alternate screenpack, 'cause frankly, StH06 Wave Ocean > SRB2's Graan Hill Zone rendition.

8/10. Great job.

?

...Didn't I help you with this? Refer to the 'Button' in Act 2. All I gave you is good ideas, like that hole in Blip! under the Blip! So could you give me some credit for this?

But still, even when he was making this, this was GOOD. He let me do tests on it. NOTHING was wrong, exept that it wasn't finshed... ^_^

8 / 10

No, Aled, don't spoil anything about the Snip! I removed it because it would be annoying. And doing tests on it? You just played it, and liked it.

And simsmagic, I placed lots of flowers because it would fit more with it's name.

You guys seriously need to work out your issues before you post. Using posting as a means of arguing and discussing these issues is generally not a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back