Thanks for stickin' around!

These are weird and confusing times. The beginning of the new decade has begun, and we have to stay inside because of a virus. All I have to say, after 7 years of being in this community, is thank you all. The world can throw anything at us, global warming, viruses, and more, and we may get into arguments about what's what in Sonic, but we can all agree on one thing: SRB2 is cool. Nothing can change that.

Thank you all for sticking around as a community, newbies and oldies. It's a new decade, and a new era for this game and it's community. These times are tough, but we can get through it all with the real superpower of teamwork!

Thanks, man! After all these years of inactivity I came back to this Srb2 and I feel a connection here.

Those are some exhausting times adding up to a lot of worries I have.
The passion people have for this game restores my hope in humanity.
I hope that doesn't sound too cheesy...

hopefully the world doesn't end before I finish the rest of the soundtrack

Yep, SRB2 is cool. It's been a constant throughout more than half my life.

Perhaps even more importantly, it's the only "constant" that has only become greater and greater over time, unlike every other constant in my life that bobs back and forth between improving and regressing. Not a single true setback or bad change, in my opinion. That's ridiculously impressive.

It is certainly an achievement and a show of true enthusiasm, especially compared to the dreary social media platforms and homogenized groups of people. SRB2Kart & SRB2 have been some of the highpoints of the last 2-3 years of my life.

And now that I am in a more stable mental health condition, perhaps I can enjoy my time here a bit more as well as finally get things done. Can't really change the username though, so I've pretty much resigned to my fate of being the local edgelord.

And now that I am in a more stable mental health condition, perhaps I can enjoy my time here a bit more as well as finally get things done. Can't really change the username though, so I've pretty much resigned to my fate of being the local edgelord.

You can ask one of the administrators to change your username if you like, probably best ask Rob or Prime 2.0.

Glad to see that everyone seems to share the same enthusiasm regarding this game. I've been playing this game for 15 years, don't regret a single second of it, and I ain't going anywhere any time soon!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back