BKLUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
fixed_t tw; // the win
Heh.. fixed_t tw = FTW?

Code:
if (gamemap == bkdata[017332]-044 && player->mo->subsector && player->mo->subsector->sector->special == 0x10c7)
When converting 0x10c7 to decimal in Google, I get 4 295. Yes, with the space.. wtf?

Shuffle said:
Code:
fixed_t tw; // the win
Heh.. fixed_t tw = FTW?

Code:
if (gamemap == bkdata[017332]-044 && player->mo->subsector && player->mo->subsector->sector->special == 0x10c7)
When converting 0x10c7 to decimal in Google, I get 4 295. Yes, with the space.. wtf?

The space is just google, it uses it instead of a comma.

http://www.statman.info/conversions/hexadecimal.html Try it in the box to the right of the 'to decimal' button.

Do a search through the project for 4295, I'd do it myself but I don't have a copy handy right now.

Using the magical CONS_Printf, I've found out the map number..
So you have to be in map 8 in a sector with a special of 4295
Also 01726 is 982.
Sector special 982 is an exit sector.

Uh, it's not like JTE figured out what it was the day 1.09.4 came out.

Yes, it's the CEZ2 secret. He was able to figure out the map number, that you needed to be on a specific sector to trigger it, that it set the player invincible, etc. I then instinctively tried carrying the eighth emerald to CEZ2 and jumping on the pool. Surely enough, the message popped up. "Making the player invincible" made me think of the exit sector, and as expected, RedXVI was waiting there for the final showdown. Like Draykon said, he kills your super form, he resets your ring count to 0, and warps you to the emblem room, which is now filled with crawla commanders. Manage to get out of the pool alive and the game promptly notifies you that more options have been added to the secrets menu and the level abruptly ends.

EDIT x3: argh grammers

EDIT #4: also linkage

Wait, wait, hold on there, the only good explanation for that picture is that Jackle can be where ever the heck he wants to! Reason: All NiGHTS characters deserve to do what they want. Also: Whee. I have nothing logical or smart in anyway to add.

emerlgx said:
So what does the secret in CEZ2 have to do with that picture?

I would assume that It's a picture that contains hidden cechos
It's hard to understand but I think it's possible to hide a RAR/ZIP file within a picture.

Behold the power of wads! File sharing, hiding files, and the like.

I can SO see some secret spy agency using WAD files. I see it right now!

Hide a zip inside a picture inside a lump inside a wad...

Send it over SRB2 and viola! You got yourself smuggling illigal files across the world *Shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back