How do you get the emeralds in mystic realm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the readme type thing, it says to find and activeate the mystic temple and I can't find this mystic temple. So were is it?

There's one hidden in every second act. Activate it by standing on top of it, then beat the level. You'll go to a side stage, that has a gimmick of sorts most of the time. The emeralds will be at the end of these levels. Be warned, the temples are NOT easy to find.....they're well off the beaten path, and some are hidden under tiny ceilings that you have to spin under. Even I had trouble finding the one in Sunken Plant. So, good luck! If you need help, I'll be willing to help out.

Admittedly, though devmode won't let you unlock secrets, it WILL show you secret areas you weren't supposed to know about, allowing you to memorize their location and come back, un-devmoded.

It's cheating either way, though.

Hehe. The Mystic Temples aren't that particularly hard to find if you're paying attention. Tempest Valley is one of the harder ones, though. Don't necessarily force yourself to find them in order.

FYI, bitmap format is about as bad as you can possibly imagine. I suggest GIF or PNG for SRB2 screenshots, personally.

Yeah, those pictures are WAY too huge, make it a jpeg or something.
And no, that doesn't mean change the extension, you actually have to SAVE it in a different format.

Mystic, you should make it a little bit more blatant. I was searching for hours by time I found it. With breaks, of course, but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back