Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slurgly

star-wars-force-unleashed(1).jpg

As many of you know, The Force Unleashed is coming out on September 16, 2 days from today. I want to know what you think about the game, if you're planning on buying it, and for what system(s). I'm ordering it today for PSP. The only other system I have currently is a PS2, and the ps2 and psp versions are almost the same, except that the Ps2 has slightly better graphics and the psp is portable.[/img]

I am not sure if this will be added to my "things-I-definitely-have-to-buy-list" even though it looks awesome. There has been too much trash lately. I guess we all will know much more when screwattack went online with Out Of The Box...

Oh well, we'll wait the few days and see! :-|

I got the PS3 demo and it rocks. My brother can attest to that with replaying it 5 times, even though it's a half a level demo.

Gotta say though - the backward holding position of his 'saber is cool.

I might get this for my Wii sometime. I'm interested with the dual mode on the Wii. The good thing about this is that theres finally more power and action like some of the combos.Even though, the videos of it that I saw so far were boring me due to that there were too many long combos being used on regular enemies.

JetTheHawk said:
I agree, but it sucks that they took it out in like...all the versions but 360 and ps3. I understand why they took it out for Wii, but why the others?

Slurgly said:
JetTheHawk said:
I agree, but it sucks that they took it out in like...all the versions but 360 and ps3. I understand why they took it out for Wii, but why the others?

Cause all the PS3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Star Wars loving fanboys would be having a fit and will be talking about how much that game sucks for the fact that it's on that system, but not on theirs.

I mean look what happen to Final Fantasy. When it went to Xbox 360, PS3 fanboys were just outraged . Just imagine if it was only for Xbox 360.

Slurgly said:
star-wars-force-unleashed(1).jpg

As many of you know, The Force Unleashed is coming out on September 16, 2 days from today. I want to know what you think about the game, if you're planning on buying it, and for what system(s). I'm ordering it today for PSP. The only other system I have currently is a PS2, and the ps2 and psp versions are almost the same, except that the Ps2 has slightly better graphics and the psp is portable.[/img]

._. Wah!?! As far is I'm concerned, Star Wars being sci-fi, automatically suck and therefore deserves no coverage what so ever (Yes I did just say that Yoda, so bite me)

Connor said:
._. Wah!?! As far is I'm concerned, Star Wars being sci-fi, automatically suck and therefore deserves no coverage what so ever (Yes I did just say that Yoda, so bite me)

So you are saying all Sci-Fi games suck? What about Halo, Gears of War, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid, and etc.?

I want this game. I bet it's excellent.
No matter what GI says about the Wii version, I want it. Waving the Wiimote like a lightsaber is the ultimate Star Wars experience for me.

Played the demo of the 360 version, gameplay isn't bad, nothing to write home about either though, really. The force powers are pretty fun, though, lobbing Storm Troopers around and watching them ragdoll around everywhere is quite satisfying, in fact, the way the enemies react to the player in general is quite impressive (they sort of struggle against the force in a hilarious and pressumably non-scripted fashion, floating around trying to regain composure and firing their lazers).

Got it. It was fantastic, and really fun flinging a Jawa into the sky and them dissapearing and getting a "Long Way Down Bonus". Hehe. ^^

JetTheHawk said:
Got it. It was fantastic, and really fun flinging a Jawa into the sky and them dissapearing and getting a "Long Way Down Bonus". Hehe. ^^

Try grabbing them by the head and use force lightning, then combining your force push with a kick to the head. Maximum LOLage.

Man, I'm a big fan of the star wars movies. So I might wanna try this out.

I might rent it on the Wii from something like gamefly.

Well, I might be getting it for Christmas, I heard it's good, but a lot of loading times and glitches could get pretty annoying. Not to mention the force lighting takes away all of the fun of taking out boss battles and can end the battle in five seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back