• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

LEVEL NAME SUGGESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autosaver said:
Ice said:
Oh my gosh,Im gay!*Goes in bed with Monster Iestyn

*walks away*

Thankfully, if he really tried to do that... he would be dead instantly...

I'm hating this April Fool joke every second... And I seriously don't want any of this silliness... (In fact, I feel as if I were about to lose my temper with all of you now!!...)

It's so funny how the joke is funny but then someone has to just plain ruin it with a bad post. Let's get bac on topic now.

Chaos said:
It's so funny how the joke is funny but then someone has to just plain ruin it with a bad post. Let's get back on topic now.

Thank you.

Also, please don't post on this thread if all you're going to do is suggest names about offtopic things like unicorns, ponies, etc.

Fermented Forest Zone
<something> Park Zone
<something> Garden Zone
Zone Zone

...what mode is this level for?

Chrome the hedgehog said:
Hiddin Sanctuary, its what came to me from your screenshots.

I think you mean "Hidden Sanctuary". Anyway, I'll choose that name. The only reason it took me some time to want the name is because it was misspelled. Anymore ideas for music?

Edit: Chaos, it supports coop and race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back