Michael Jackson dies - An amazing long lost signer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard today. My hands are shaking as I type this. The WHOLE messageboard knows me as the MJ fan. I'm so sad. I'm gonna pray to him every day. I know he's watching over me in heaven.

EDIT: I don't want to think about this. Im changing my avatar.

I'm not that bothered, and I didn't really like his music that much, but this is really sad. I feel sorry for his family and the people that new him, as well as his fans.

I'm not either, yet I feel the same way. I did like his music though, mainly his oldies like "Thriller" and "Beat It".

Yeah. Michael Jackson's death has been a real shock to me today thus far. I'm watching "Thriller" right now as I post. Of all his songs though, I prefer "Beat It" the most. But yeah. I say my sincere farewells to the King of Pop and his music, including Sonic 3 of course.

Well, I cannot say that I was a hardcore fan, but I really did appreciate his music. I cannot say that I'm not upset, either. His memorable songs like "Thriller" were indeed nice songs in my opinion. I hope his works are never forgotten.

I shall now give "Stranger in Moscow" another listen...

im gunna miss all the nights hed come to my room and we had sweet, sweet fornication. im the luckiest 12 year old I TELL YOU WHAT

Last edited:
It´s gotta be really depressing for a fan, I hadn´t even thought on Michael Jackson, who would have expected he would die today, this was an amazingly strong hit for fans, just like it was with Steve Irwin.

But he isn´t totally dead, he will keep to live on on each fan´s heart and hopefully, his legacy may always keep to exist somewhere in the music for the years to come.

It's a terribly sad loss. He truly WAS the King of Pop. This is such a great blow to many of us who listened to and LOVED his music... Those who laugh because they only look at how bad he was (you know what I mean ._.) need to be shot or have a fit punishment dealt to them...

Forever Live The King Of Pop... RIP Michael Jackson, RIP...

I know why he died. A lot of people on Earth didn't like him, so God took him to heaven, where he could live peacefully. He's now my guardian Angel.

I find it sad how he passed away with people still picking at him for the molestation trial. Too bad a lot of them don't understand the meaning of "not guilty".

Aside from that, I've always been a fan of his. I like a majority of his songs, my personal favorite being "Smooth Criminal". And frankly, I did not see this coming at all...

He will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back