Doom Builder 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI everyone, i would like to know about the new version of
Doom Builder it doesn't load the srb2.CFG and it have much usefull
tools, the Sonic Team Junior will do a new .CFG file???
or will still using the same old editor??
thanks

thank you you help me so much!!!!
but I saw a strange thing, in the first map of botanic serenity
the orange ball circles are placed in the ground in DB2, but must be
in the air and I've opened the same map in the old DB and the itens where in the correct place.Whats going on?

The hoops, you mean? It's probably some silly DB2 error, just ignore it. I don't think SRB2DB supports DB2 anyway.

SRB2DB supports Z position in 3D mode while in Doom Builder one and two, it doesn't support it. I believe.

BlueZero4 said:
DB1 features Z Position. The "Bitset XXX Units" is for Z positioning.

Violo said:
SRB2DB supports Z position in 3D mode while in Doom Builder one and two, it doesn't support it. I believe.

Hope that clears up things.

If you want full support for SRB2, you have to use 'SRB2 Doom Builder', or our own totally in-house editor, 'SRB2 Workbench'.

Regular Doom Builder 1 and 2 don't know how to read SRB2's Z offset, and various other things.

SRB2 Workbench? Where do you download it? I tried to website, but I need a password. D=

Workbench isn't ready for general use yet. The release candidate that's on the website was only intended for limited circulation and still has a number of bugs. This is why it is password-protected. I'd be grateful if you didn't publicise it too widely for the moment.

ohhh men, workbench is 10 times better then the srb2DB(except by the 3D mode)he is good even that have much bugs.
i can't wait for its release :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back