Kings Of SRB2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MokuMoku

I have an idea to have a list of 5 or 10 kings of srb2. This will help seperate the best from the noobs. If you like this idea and you want to apply to be a king, post your srb2 username(your netgame name) and your stats(your highest score). Now, there will be 4 classes. The classes are: CTF, Race, Match, and Tag. Choose what class you are best in and submit your information. 4 classes: 5-10 people each. Once we have the complete list for the 4 classes we will start a list for the best SRB2 players of all time.

Best SRB2 players of all time: Once the 4 lists are complete, we will choose the top players of the classes and have a poll. Once the poll is complete we will have our official list for the best players of all time!

My name should be on that list, I kill supersonic in ctf and sonic freak and some others. Sigh, i guess being sonic the hedgehog all the time makes me seem like a noob >.> (which I'm not)

Flame_the_hedgehog said:

See...this list is going to have all classes. Races, Tags and everything. This list will benifit all (top)players of all classes. So i would still recommend imputting your stats here and we can have a better list. But I will use a few ideas from that list. Thanks. Also this list will always be updated when people with higher stats appear!

These are how the stats should be made(will be updated but still post and you can change any information at any time):

CTF & Match: Score, Hits, Kills
Race: Best Time
Tag: Score

Why hasn't Furiousfox uploaded the old archived stats yet? =( *bricked*

Regardless, if you intend to list the "best SRB2 players", I suggest you sub-categorize them by skin. Not everybody here uses Sonic...

Spazzo said:
Why hasn't Furiousfox uploaded the old archived stats yet? =( *bricked*

Regardless, if you intend to list the "best SRB2 players", I suggest you sub-categorize them by skin. Not everybody here uses Sonic...

hmm...Well it really doesn't matter. If you play as a character other than Sonic, which most people do, then please state that in your stats. If you want an example then please tell me and i'll post one ^_^

I wouldn't think that would be very practical. Not to mention that it would be quite easy to cheat such a system.

Example: I host a server with a maximum of two players and take two computers with SRB2, join the server and kill the other character over and over and over...

Jazz said:
I wouldn't think that would be very practical. Not to mention that it would be quite easy to cheat such a system.

Example: I host a server with a maximum of two players and take two computers with SRB2, join the server and kill the other character over and over and over...

how about if they did a rank-like thing?

I honestly think this whole system you made up is. . .
I think you just made it to "Boast your skills" and boasting is for N00bs!

The problems with scoreboards is that you can't really determine the best player from them. The best SRB2 player may not necessarily the one that plays the most. You could keep playing over and over again on FF's server and you'd end up with the highest score in the end.

We ALL know who the real King is of Srb2, SSNtails himself! He created this game and forum, so give his a chunk of credit...

I thought MYSTIC Created the forums...

I got your list right here.

Draykon
flame
Spazzo

And a bunch of others I can't remember.

And, I haven't seen mystic host a server in FOREVER.

Is this really necessary? You are just asking who is not a noob, And you could just make a list of who is on your own, by going into random netgames and asking questions.

2 Out of 4 noobs don't know who ssntails or mystic are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back