can you still get the old version of jte?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had it at my grandpas house and i always played it and i liked it! but now that i moved the game to my house i can not find the orignal one with the srb2 universe that i always played..... sure it wasn't the best but it was still fun for me..... so i was wondring if any one knows where i can get the orignal version of jte with the srb2 universe.

I still have an extremely old version of SRB2JTE, which at the time consisted only of stupid bots. I think FF sent me that by e-mail, if I remember correctly...

Spazzo said:
I still have an extremely old version of SRB2JTE, which at the time consisted only of stupid bots. I think FF sent me that by e-mail, if I remember correctly...

Spazzo said:

Spazzo said:
which at the time consisted only of stupid bots.

Learn to read...

I realize what he wrote, I just wanted to point out that it was the only old version of SRB2JTE I had.

i know but I have the same version of srb2jte at my grandpas and i sent the wad here, however i do not have th exe (and it will not send) so i can not access the srb2 universe. but yes.... i know the bots are stupid...... lol i had like 20 following me and they all ran into a blue robot and died.

Spazzo said:
I realize what he wrote, I just wanted to point out that it was the only old version of SRB2JTE I had.

I was referring to him not being able to read, because he asked if it had Universe in after you said it only had bots.

JTE probably wouldn't give it to you, actually, cause he likes to think SPMoves never existed, (or so I've been told) but, on the browser for the SVN, at revision 22, I found an old version of SPMOVES and SRB2RP. Go fishing.

Kaysakado, remember when everyone said "Leaking wads is bad" to you when you leaked SRB2 Playahs secret wad?

LEAKING WADS IS BAD

I knew the location (most current, SRB2SPMOVES 11 and the final version of SRB2RP), and there was a reason I didn't just post the location. Because

LEAKING WADS IS BAD

If he wanted it released, he would've done it himself.

Segmint said:
Kaysakado, remember when everyone said "Leaking wads is bad" to you when you leaked SRB2 Playah's not quite secret wad?

LEAKING WADS IS BAD

Fixed?

Anyways, I thought that SRB2JTE always had SRB2 Universe untill it was disabled in the source.... Either way, attempting to reenable SRB2 Universe in the latest revision leads to errors that actually require coding knowledge to fix, so no SRB2JTE 1.7 with SRB2 Universe for you. :(

Or me. Gah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back