I'm not tempbanned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh man, sorry, we forgot to actually tempban you. Hold on, let me fix that."

-Tempbaaan.-

I would 'lol', but I don't know. Usually, people are.. Y'know, unable to post when they're tempbanned.

If you read Fb's blog, it says they're having some problems with it. They're working on it, so just wait, you'll be banned shortly.

There's not really a point to this topic, so there's not much to say. What do you want from me? >.>

You know, a few days earlier my name said I was tempbanned and I wasn't really, but it was on purpose. (I think.) Earlier, I got a real ban, and the message said "Chill, just testing something", and then it expired in a few minutes, and then my name said Tempbanned for a while and I could still post.

Oh, excellent! I;m meant to be tempbanned! I'm so estatic I could die...

...Even though I don't, in fact, remember doing anything to warrant a tempban. [offtopic]And, Segmint, you don't seem to like me very much at the moment. What happened to the time when we were friends?!! *sob* [/offtopic]

Oh God, the ban system is even more broken than we had thought!

Sep, I demand you fix this problem this instant! D:

supersonic45 said:
By reading your blog I knew it was broken, but not that much. Maybe you should use the long way until Aj gets it right.

Ummm. That problem happened a couple of months ago. This is a totally different issue.

Sonict

When you want, test it first by trying a tempban on me. I don't mind at all. Of course, only like a minute long. If it works, i'll PM you.

Yuni said:
When you want, test it first by trying a tempban on me. I don't mind at all. Of course, only like a minute long. If it works, i'll PM you.

We appreciate the offer, but it'd be too much trouble for us to reset your strikes. Plus, there will assuredly be plenty of idiots that legitimately need to be hit with new bans once it's working again anyways, so offers to test are unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back