• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast 2: Reverse Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehm, Roboashura, the downloads from YouSendIt expire too fast. I was able to download it, but anyways... Can't you use another host?

Maybe instead of REVERSING a map, 'mirror' it, like Mario Kart's mirror mode.

SSNTails said:
Maybe instead of REVERSING a map, 'mirror' it, like Mario Kart's mirror mode.
That's what he did.

Anyways, when I read "reversing" I was expecting beginning from the finish and end in the start, not a mirroring :? But that would be cool.

There's some problems..
The three diagonal springs in GFZ2 aren't on their blocks, so they.. don't really work.
The currents go the wrong way.
SDURFS jump reeeealy high.

what about things? you dont want to start in the thok barrier.

and you could use this file hoster(clickety click).

no time or download limits :)

its pretty good, it adds a new twist to the game, but for those yellow springs use objectplace

Like I said, it's an early demo. Maybe I'll try your idea, Sik, it'd be kinda cool.

Yeah, but some modifications must be done before, like make the behaviors to do the opposite. Otherwise it would be impossible to win the level (well, maybe not the GreenFlower zone). And don't try that with CEz2, or you'll get stuck badly.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Just open up DoomBuilder, open every map, select all, horizontal flip it, and save as. Simple as that.

Yes, I thought Doom Builder had an option like that.
So with that, how is this considered a mod when anyone can easily do it? >_>

Has anyone actually done it yet? Plus, I'll throw in Sik's idea, start at the end and vice versa.

OK, but...
Sik said:
Yeah, but some modifications must be done before, like make the behaviors to do the opposite. Otherwise it would be impossible to win the level (well, maybe not the GreenFlower zone). And don't try that with CEz2, or you'll get stuck badly.
How will you do with CEz2, eh? That's impossible. Unless, of course, you change the start place for begin after the doors that block the end. Otherwise, I see this difficult...

Oh, and with "make the behaviors do the opposite"... I'll give an example: at the beginning of THz2 you have an evelator that goes downwards (the one of the tower). When reversing, you make it goes upwards, instead of downwards. Easy! And things like that everywhere.

for some odd reason, that gave me an idea for a new item in either this or SRB2:
Mirror-Transport item! For 45 seconds, the whole course goes reverse for all players, and they all swap positions as well. After the 45 seconds ends, they all switch spots again.
It would be a nice idea in SRB2/Mirror, i guess.

Hmm, CZ64, can I take yours and switch the beginnings and ends?

Spazzo said:
for some odd reason, that gave me an idea for a new item in either this or SRB2:
Mirror-Transport item! For 45 seconds, the whole course goes reverse for all players, and they all swap positions as well. After the 45 seconds ends, they all switch spots again.
Your idea is mirror everything? Then just mirror the display, instead of do all that you said :P

Sik said:
Spazzo said:
Your idea is mirror everything? Then just mirror the display, instead of do all that you said :P

no, what i mean is like in SRB2Reversed, have it go BACK to regular, and after a while, go back to reversed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back