• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

MetalSonicX.wad

looks good or bad???

• bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • good

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be in editing, and your sprite doesn't show up. Also, Nitro is already working on this, and its much farther.

I'm working on as character wad based off this character. And his name is neo metal sonic, not metal sonicX.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
And his name is neo metal sonic, not metal sonicX.
Pulled the words right out of my mouth, Nitro TH.

Also G. Metal, that sprite fails. It looks more like a blue Ristar with a torso.

*Points to Avatar* Yeah... I beat you guys to the whole Neo Metal Sonic thing but alas, I decided not to try and make the wad because I haven't even been around all that much recently. :(

Heh, well, that is pretty good, Nitro.

Also, a side note to people who may try to say "OMG MS5555 D00d you didn't beet any1" if anyone is thinking of it... I made mine almost one year ago. And it's in an SSN like style. =X

Nitro, if you could make the spikes the same size as mine, and give him the same pallete as mine, I can add it to MetalSonic.wad's SuperForm.

He should have the same pallette. I don't see how the spikes really matter anyways. I was, however, going to make a few edits to your metal sonic and use the neo metal sprites for the superform, which means I would have to make less frames for him.

It's a sreprisingly god sprite but Neo Metal Sonic A.K.A (as you call him) metal sonic x is blue not dark blue.

EDIT: I voted it is good but you can do beter espshlely on the color

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back