SA2Shadow V3 beta is out! UPDATE!(On hold due to SF94-serv)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SA2 it's silver, post SA2 it's gold. Support for my "not the same being" theory. But nonetheless, I'd say either is acceptable.

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
SuperShadow.jpg

Yellow
Dude, that IS silver.

No, that isn't Silver that's Shadow. Anyways, I still think it needs work.

are you guys crazy or something? shadow's superform wasn't yellow OR silver it was platinum. either way...looking at all the sonic games after SA2B....uhh...i think i'll agree with superform = yellow for now... >_ <

SA2 Shadow V3 is NOT SOCced to be used with Mystic Realm. But for those who love my wad and MR(XD), to avoid this, add mystic realm first, then add SA2 shadow. The Chaos Spear sound may be all screwy but it still works.

I a capable of remaking the sprites, but that is a WHOLE different project. The idea for this was SA2 shadow, not "imma remake shadow and mak him awsom"...

I dont care what COLOUR he is.

EDIT: Do not read the brackets

(And yes I spelt colour different becuase that is how you spell it in my country....not actually MINE but y'know. thank you, thank you very much lol)

Heres what I got for super form:
shada1hl7.png
shada2a8is6.png
shada3a7dn0.png
shada4a6qs8.png
shada5ae9.png

There are a few more minor things that need to be done, then SA2 shadow should be released.

sonicfreak94 said:
shada1hl7.png
shada2a8is6.png
shada3a7dn0.png
shada4a6qs8.png
shada5ae9.png

There are a few more minor things that need to be done, then SA2 shadow should be released.

Looks fine to me, but then again, as I said before, I cant wad, well I can edit lumps but then it messes up but yeah it looks good, good to me.

sonicfreak94 said:
shada1hl7.png
shada2a8is6.png
shada3a7dn0.png
shada4a6qs8.png
shada5ae9.png

*2*8 seems to be a bit improportionate..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back